One of the main aspects of an MMO is, of course, the social aspect. Sometimes you play with your real-life friends, sometimes you join a new game with your online friends, and most of the time, you just meet cool new people along the way. Here’s how to add friends in Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds.
How Do I Add Friends in Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds?
There are a few methods to do this. However, be advised that both of you need to be on the same server for it to be possible.
Method 1 – When You Know Someone’s Username
- The first thing you want to do is open your Menu. This is done by tapping the icon with three lines in the top-right of your screen.
- You will see the Community option, and from there, tap on the Social button.
- Now, click on the Friends tab.
- Press the Add Friend button in the bottom right.
- There are two options here. You need either your friend’s username or you can search for them through the list of Suggested Friends (this might be more difficult). If you have outside communication with your friend on a different platform like Discord or Steam, it’s always better to exchange usernames just to speed things up for both of you.
- Now, after your request is sent to the server, your friend needs to accept the friend request.
Method 2 – When You Encounter Someone in the Open World
- In this case, the first thing you should do when you are in close proximity of another player is to tap their avatar and then click on their profile picture, which will be immediately visible.
- From there, you have the option to add them as friends. Alternatively, you can message them, invite them to a party, or inspect them to see what Familiars and weapons they are using currently.
Now that you know how to add friends in Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds, check out some of our other guides below: