Hunt: Showdown is not for the faint of heart. There are quite a few mechanics that can leave players scratching their heads as they try and navigate the nightmare that are the menus. Have you been grinding away to rank up your character? Well, here’s how the prestige mechanic works in Hunt: Showdown.
What is Prestige in Hunt: Showdown?
Prestige is a part of your progression as you play Hunt: Showdown. Depending on how good your performance was in a match, you’ll earn various rewards, and of course, you’ll level up.
Once you level up your Bloodline to 100, you have reached the cap. Or so you have thought. At Bloodline level 100, you can “Prestige” your account. It’s the good ol’ “take this game for another spin, but on higher difficulty” mechanic.
It comes with a huge drawback, though…
Your Bloodline level goes back to 1, and all of your unlocked stuff is GONE (yes, this means hunters and weapons, unless they are Legendary). Blood Bonds and related in-game content remains intact as well.
What are the Prestige Level Rewards in Hunt: Showdown?
The current Prestige Cap is at level 100. The rewards are as follows:
- Prestige Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 20, 30, and 40: one random Legendary skin.
- Prestige Level 5: Sparks LLR Legendary, “Louisiana Lustrum”
- Prestige Level 10: Bornheim No. 3 Legendary, “Golden Ticket”
- Prestige Level 25: Quad Derringer Legendary, “Silver Quarter”
- Prestige Level 50: Winfield M1873 Legendary, “Fifty Laurels”
- Prestige Level 100: Mosin-Nagant M1891 Legendary, “The Centenary”
Here’s an official picture of the Prestige weapon rewards:
I hope that this article was helpful to you and that you will make the right decision for yourself regarding “Prestiging” your Hunt: Showdown account. In case you wish to read more about Hunt: Showdown here at Prima Games, I recommend Are Hunt: Showdown servers down? Here’s how to check server status, as well as Does Hunt: Showdown have crossplay? All crossplay settings explained.