The sequel to the great Fallen Order is coming soon – Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is just around the corner, and it seems that the seemingly complete list of trophies/achievements from the game has been leaked – let’s check it out. Here’s every Trophy and Achievement in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor.
Every Trophy in Star Wars Jedi Survivor – Listed
We have a list containing the titles of trophies/achievements and the requirements to unlock them but, at the moment, we do not have information on which trophies are gold/silver/bronze or how many GPs each achievement has. Take this list just as a preview of everything that will be possible to do in the new Star Wars Jedi game – possibly containing some mild spoilers.
- A Presence I Have Not Felt Since… – Wear an old wardrobe staple.
- Blood, Sweat, and Tears – Complete all Force Tears.
- Caji Match – Gain the attention of a mysterious stranger.
- Can You Pet the Bogling? – Pet the Bogling.
- Catch! – Hit 3 enemies with a single Roller Mine.
- Cleaning Up – Refresh the Refresher.
- Cobra Cal – Train with your weapons while wearing a headband.
- Gambler – Win all Holotastics matches.
- Get Down From There – Attack 20 lifted enemies.
- Greezy Money – Trade 25 collected items.
- Growth Spurt – Find space for a full garden.
- Han Slowlo Defeat – Put 50 enemies under the effect of Slow.
- Hey, Luke At Us – Equip a new cosmetic in every Cal slot.
- Intergalactic Geographic – Scan every enemy in the game.
- It’s a Trap – Explore the Phoni’Qi Caverns.
- I’m A Living Legend – Defeat all legendary adversaries.
- King of the World – Reach the highest point of Harvest Ridge.
- Kitted Out – Customize BD-1, the blaster, and Cal’s lightsaber.
- Max Capacity – Have a packed Cantina.
- Mirror Match – Make a confused enemy defeat an enemy of the same type.
- Now, This Isn’t Podracing – Travel 500m of distance while riding creatures.
- One With The Force – Avoid 50 attacks using Focus Sight.
- Perks of the Job – Equip Perks in all slots.
- Pinpoint – Execute 10 perfectly timed precision releases.
- Reconnaissance – Use BD-1 to investigate a target in the distance.
- Riposte – Parry a Force Pull.
- Road House – Dropkick an enemy while wearing a mullet.
- Skoova Diving – Fill the aquarium in the Cantina.
- Skywalker – Keep your feet off the ground and walls for 60 seconds.
- Slam Dunk – Slam 5 enemies with a single use of the Slam ability.
- So Uncivilized – Defeat 10 enemies with shots using the Point Blank skill.
- Splurge – Purchase all of Doma’s merchandise.
- Star Tours – Discover and complete all Jedi Chambers.
- The Jedi Path – Fully upgrade 3 Skill Trees.
- There Is No Try – Help lift a shop out of the Tar Pits.
- They Never Saw It Coming – Strike any unaware enemy 20 times.
- They’re Probably Fine – Drop your mount into the great unknown.
- This Is Canon – Push an enemy into the Shattered Moon mining cannon.
- Who Gives a Puck? – Obtain your first bounty.
- You’ve Got A Friend – Direct your companions to assist in combat 10 times each.
Related: Star Wars Jedi Survivor All Pre-Order Bonuses Listed
It is possible that there are other trophies/achievements that have not been discovered yet – so, will update the list after the game is released, and have some guides and tips in our full coverage that will follow.
Star Wars Jedi Survivor is coming out on April 28, 2023, for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Series S, and Microsoft Windows.