While cooking in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you may notice that you can’t find peanuts or slush ice. Slush ice will take some time to find, but peanuts are just one quest away! More specifically, by helping Remy find his long-lost recipes, you’ll gain access to peanuts in his pantry. If you’re interested in learning more, continue reading to find a comprehensive guide on completing the Remy’s Recipe Book quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Disney Dreamlight Valley: Remy’s Recipe Book Quest Guide
Below are the steps for completing the “Remy’s Recipe Book” quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
- Speak to Remy to start.
- Ask Mickey about Remy’s Recipe Books.
- Use Mickey’s Memory to find the hidden books.
- Bring all the books to Remy.
- Go to the Ratatouille Realm to find what’s missing.
- Bring Remy the Bag of Peanuts.
- Cook meals that contain Peanuts.
Start the quest by speaking to Remy after reaching level four Friendship with him. He’ll tell you about his old recipes before realizing that he doesn’t remember them. Your character immediately thinks about Mickey since you previously found recipes with him. Ask Mickey about Remy’s old recipe books to proceed.
While Mickey does have books for you to look at, they’re currently scattered in three different places. Use Mickey’s memory to search these locations for the books. If you’re unsure where to find them, below is a list with images for each:
- Go into Peaceful Meadow and run towards the staircase to Dazzle Beach. Before descending the stairs, though, head towards the cliff and dig the nearby dirt pile.
- Go to Dazzle Beach and head to the Mythical Cave. Run past the gem statue puzzle and crops until you reach the underground cooking area. The book is in the ground for you to dig out.
- Head to Dazzle Beach towards the dock near Goofy’s Stall. Dig the sparkling sand pile.
Once you’ve gotten your hands on all three books, head back to Remy and give them to him. Before wrapping up the quest, you’ll have to make a quick trip to Ratatouille Realm to find his missing ingredient. After turning a corner and looking at the back of the restaurant, you’ll soon realize there’s a stache of peanuts in the realm! Grab a bag of peanuts and return to Remy once more.
Happy that you found the bags of peanuts, Remy will ask you to cook meals that contain them. Create the following dishes:
- Peanut Butter Sandwich: Peanuts, Wheat
- Peanut Butter Waffles: Peanuts, Wheat, Eggs, Milk
Interact with him once more to finish the quest. Congratulations, you can now use peanuts in your cooking!
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available to play on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PlayStation platforms through the official website. If you’d like to learn more about the game, check out How to Catch a Fugu and How to Cook Tasty Salad in Disney Dreamlight Valley.