Disney Dreamlight Valley features several unlockable areas, including realms you can access after paying a Dreamlight fee. However, you can pick one realm for free on your first go! If you’re someone that picked Moana’s right away, you’ll find yourself on an island with Moana and Maui, encountering several quests along the way. If you’re interested in learning more, continue reading to find a comprehensive guide on completing After the Storm in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Disney Dreamlight Valley: After the Storm Quest Guide
Below are all the steps for completing each part of the After the Storm quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
- Explore the Moana Realm
- Speak to Moana
- Help Moana fix her canoe
- Find pieces of wood around the island x8
- Dig around the island to find silk x3
- Bring Moana everything she needs to fix her boat
After entering the Moana Realm for the first time, speak to Moana to initiate the quest. When you ask Moana for help, she’ll explain that although she’d love to help, there are some things she has to do first. If you help Moana on her journey to find fishing spots, she’ll help you in return. And thus, the quest begins.
The main task of this quest is to find pieces of wood and silk around the island. Wood appears as three wooden plants on the ground, while silk is hidden under sand piles. Below is the location of each:
- Near the starting area, you’ll find two pieces of wood along the coastline. One is beside some boulders and a tree, while the other is between two palm trees.
- Run past Moana until you find a banana tree. The wood piece is between the banana tree and a regular palm tree.
- From the banana tree, turn around and head towards the beached ship. The wood is on the sand nearby.
- Head towards the boulders next to the ship. You’ll find a random sand pile and some wood on the ground.
- Circle to the other side of the rocks to find another piece of wood.
- The last two pieces are near each other. If you’re still at Wood Location #5, run towards the nearby boulders and follow the coastline to the banana tree. One piece of wood is between the tree and the rocks, while the other is up ahead, past the pile of sand, near some regular palm trees.
- Upon entering the starting area, you’ll find the first sand pile near the coastline. The silk item will pop from the ground for you to pick up.
- Go to the boulders from Wood Location #5. Head to the coastline’s tip and dig up the nearby sand pile.
- Turn around and run along the coastline past the coconut tree, boulders and banana tree. The sand pile is right next to the banana tree.
Once you’ve found all the required items, head back to Moana to help her fix the canoe. Doing this will wrap up After the Storm, readying you for the next quest from Maui!
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available to play on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and PlayStation platforms through the official website. If you’re interested in learning more about the game, check out How to Get Shrimp, How to Make Bouillabaisse and How to Make a Fish Sandwich in Disney Dreamlight Valley.