We've been enjoying our time with the Season of Dawn in Destiny 2 so far, even though there have been one or two bugs getting in the way of Guardians pursuing true Sundial mastery. If you've been wanting to get the most bang for your buck while running that playlist, then you're going to want to make sure that your obelisks are upgraded. For that, our Destiny 2 Polarized Fractaline farming guide should come in handy.
Destiny 2 Polarized Fractaline Farming Guide - Upgrading Obelisks
So, while we've mentioned that Polarized Fractaline is an important resource in the Season of Dawn because you'll be wanting to use it to upgrade the various obelisks, it's also key because you need it to get Timelost Weapon Frames if you fancy yourself a weapon collector. Upgrading an obelisk takes about 200 of this material when it comes to leveling up, so you should be able to make some decent headway if you're exploring all of the possible ways to earn it.
There are a few ways to get your hot little hands on this Polarized Fractaline. We've listed them off below, and then gone into a bit more detail about how they work:
- Bounties - If you're particularly diligent, you will be able to get 800 Polarized Fractaline from polishing off bounties week to week. Most of them are easy, but will just take some time since you'll be required to gun through significant numbers of different types of enemies. You can also do Saint-14's daily bounties to earn this material.
- Fractaline Skimmer - Once the Tower's obelisk is available to you, you can buy Fractaline Skimmers every week for the price of 5,000 Glimmer. This will ensure that you get 100 of the material the next time that you finish an activity, which will increase your passive gain as you gallivant around looking for things to do.
- In-game Activities - Doing pretty much anything this season will earn you token amounts of Polarized Fractaline, so we wouldn't really recommend relying on just kicking around to farm up everything that you need.
- Season Pass - The Season Pass will reward you with Polarized Fractaline at certain level thresholds, and it's the Major Fractaline Harvests that you're looking out for (which you'll get at level 72).
- Seasonal Triumphs - You can get Polarized Fractaline in varying amounts from finishing triumphs, ranging from 10 of the material to 100 if you're knocking out the relevant achievements. Keep checking your Triumph menu to see if you're close to any milestones.
Now that our Destiny 2 Polarized Fractaline farming guide has made its way to your eyeballs, you should find yourself positively drowning in the material in no time. Chuck it all into your obelisks and watch the rewards roll in the next time you're gunning through the Sundial. Need a hand with anything else about being a Guardian? Check out the following tips and tricks that we've put together for you: