Trust me, Warlock is the most underrated character in Halls of Torment right now. Even I severely underestimated Warlock as you truly need a lot of stuff unlocked and equipped if you want to make the class work. But when you make Warlock work, its damage is unmatchable. I will be very glad to share with you a build that has made me do over 30k DPS with the main weapon of Warlock, and what other “best” could you possibly want in Halls of Torment? Here’s the best Warlock build for Halls of Torment.
Top Damage Build for Warlock in Halls of Torment
Warlock’s attacks are unorthodox. Basically, you summon ghosts and they do your bidding around the map. That’s where the key to Warlock’s damage is. You need to specifically build Warlock to support that idea if you want to have any success with him. Here is what I did.
Best Traits for Warlock in Halls of Torment
For Warlock, I would advise you to look out for any trait that has “(Summons)” in it. It will greatly empower your specters as well as the summons you create with your ring(s). Attack Speed, Damage, and Duration are also the most welcome traits that you can get to increase your damage. Duration increases the “life timer” of your summons, giving them more time to do their thing. HP regen is also great for survival.
Best Items for Warlock in Halls of Torment
- Head – Wind Crown (It’s a Best in Slot (BiS) item), and no other item is worth it. Even if you play without main weapon attacks, you still get Attack Speed for your spells. It’s only okay to replace it with something for the boss fight.
- Neck – Jade Amulet all the way. Collar of Confidence would be a close second.
- Ring – Get yourself a Seal of Rebirth, and then choose between Necromancer’s Clutch, Demonic Bond, or Pest Ring. These are all good Summon-based rings.
- Chest – Shadow Cloak > Hunter’s Garb > Blood-Soaked Shirt in my opinion.
- Feet – Unironically I had the most use of Runner Shoes. Of course, I do not move a lot, but when I do want to move, I want to move as fast as possible. Pace Setter would be a great idea too if you have enough damage to keep everyone away.
- Hands – Invocator’s Grasp all the way. If you do not have them, Quickhand Gloves or Longfinger Gloves.
Best Abilities for Warlock in Halls of Torment
Golem would be a great thing to pick up here, and through the power of items and traits that increase the “Summon” attack speed and attack damage, get the Golem Mastery achievement by dealing 3 million damage in a single run. The rest doesn’t matter that much and you’ll quickly see why.
That’s all I have to share about Warlock Build for Halls of Torment. I wish you happy grinding and invite you to read more of our Halls of Torment stuff like Halls of Torment Tips and Tricks for Beginners and Best Games Like Vampire Survivors (All Platforms) at the game tag under this article.