Sera is a very notorious card, and you just know that things are going down on Turn 6 after Sera drops on Turn 5 (or, god forbid, if it drops earlier). There are crazy possibilities for Turn 6 Sera plays because cards in your hand will cost one less, down to a minimum cost of one. Sera provides flexibility, and it’s not that easy to counter directly. You would need to play second, guess where Sera is, have Enchantress/Rogue, and apply it to the same Location where Sera will land. Here are the best Sera decks at the moment, with deck codes.
Strongest Sera Control Decks in Marvel Snap
I have three Sera decks for you. Some of them are similar, so even if you do not have some cards, you will almost certainly find something from your Collection to fill in the gaps.
1. Mary / Luke Cage Sera Deck
Typhoid Mary, Enchantress, Lizard, Zabu, and Luke Cage are the main engine here. Good against the annoyance of High Evolutionary.
2. Iron Lad / Hit Monkey Sera Deck
3. Silver Surfer Sera Deck
If you do not want Polaris, grab a Shadow King. Trust me.
How to Counter Sera Decks in Marvel Snap
It may be hard to counter Sera decks, but here are some things you can do:
- Cancel their Zabu early with Enchantress if it’s a Zabu variant.
- Prepare Cosmo for the final turn, and make sure to guess where Hit Monkey will be played.
- Wave on Turn 5 completely debilitates the Deck in the final turn. The same goes for Sandman.
- Leech is amazing!
- Clutter their field with garbage from Debrii (also good vs. Galactus despite the nerf) to cut down their maneuver space.
That’s all for this Sera Control Deck Guide. Check out our Marvel Snap tag below for useful reads such as Everything You Need to Know About Conquest Mode in Marvel Snap and How to Get to Infinite Rank in Marvel Snap: Complete First-hand Experience Guide From a Card Game Enthusiast.