Cooking in Disney Dreamlight Valley doesn’t have to be aggravating or difficult. Instead, it can be very relaxing and enjoyable once you learn more about the game and how to make simple dishes. Even many five-star recipes are easy to understand after figuring out the ingredients you need and how to find them. If you’re interested in learning more, continue reading to find a comprehensive list of the best and easiest 5-star meals in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Best Easy 5-Star Meals in Disney Dreamlight Valley Listed
Before we get into the best five-star meals in the game, let’s briefly look at every five-star meal that is currently available to make.
All 5-Star Meals in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Arendellian Pickled Herring – Herring, Lemon, Onion, Garlic, Any Spice
- Aurora’s Cake – Wheat, Sugarcane, Eggs, Milk, Any Fruit
- Banana Split – Slush Ice, Banana, Milk, Sugarcane, Any Sweets
- Birthday Cake – Cocoa Bean, Wheat, Sugarcane, Eggs, Butter
- Bouillabaisse – Shrimp, Tomato, Any Seafood x2, Any Vegetable
- Fish Creole – Garlic, Rice, Tomato, Any Fish, Any Vegetable
- Greek Pizza – Tomato, Onion, Cheese, Wheat, Any Spice
- Gumbo – Okra, Shrimp, Chili Pepper, Tomato, Onion
- Lancetfish Paella – Lancetfish, Shrimp, Tomato, Rice, Any Seafood
- Large Seafood Platter – Lemon, Any Seafood x4
- Lobster Roll – Lobster, Wheat, Lemon, Butter, Garlic
- Mediterranean Salad – Cucumber, Tomato, Onion, Lettuce, Any Spice
- Mushu’s Congee – Rice, Eggs, Mushroom, Garlic, Ginger
- Pastry Cream and Fruit – Milk, Sugarcane, Any Fruit x3
- Potato Leek Soup – Potato, Leek, Milk, Onion, Garlic
- Ranch Salad – Lettuce, Bell Pepper, Corn, Tomato, Onion
- Ratatouille – Tomato, Eggplant, Zucchini, Onion, Any Spice
- Teriyaki Salmon – Soya, Salmon, Sugarcane, Rice, Ginger
- Tuna Burger – Tuna, Onion, Lemon, Wheat, Any Vegetable
- Vegetarian Pizza – Tomato, Cheese, Wheat, Any Vegetable x2
- Wedding Cake – Butter, Sugarcane, Vanilla, Eggs, Wheat
With 21 five-star recipes available to choose from, the next question is what the best ones are to cook. What defines “best”, though? Best for money-making? Best for energy restoration? Early game recipes you can cook when you can’t access areas such as the Forgotten Lands? Since there are so many criteria, I’ll cover a few below.
Overall Best 5-Star Meal
The best five-star dish overall is the Lobster Roll. Restoring nearly five thousand energy and selling for 1900 coins makes it one of the best recipes in the game. Although the four-star Pan-Fried Angler Fish dish is slightly better in terms of coin value, Lobster Roll is far easier to make. To make a Lobster Roll, you have to unlock every area up to the Forest of Valor and the Glade of Trust. You also must have access to the Chez Remy pantry to buy butter. If you’re far enough into the game to have all of this unlocked, you’re all set to start hunting for ingredients!
Easiest 5-Star Meals
Out of each dish listed above, there are a few easy ones that you can unlock in the early game. While these aren’t necessarily the highest value or most profitable, they’re dishes you can begin cooking once you enter Dazzle Beach for the first time. Below is each recipe you can make immediately after unlocking Dazzle Beach and buying Goofy’s Stall:
- Aurora’s Cake – Has a base value of 786 Coins and 2030 energy restoration
- Bouillabaisse – Has a base value of 671 Coins and 2114 energy restoration
- Pastry Cream and Fruit – Has a base value of 497 Coins and 2332 energy restoration
- Vegetarian Pizza – Has a base value of 350 Coins and 754 energy restoration
While you can change the energy and coin values based on the ingredients you use, you’ll generally find that these four recipes are among the easiest to make after entering the beach. However, of these four dishes, Bouillabaisse is the only one you do not need Chez Remy’s pantry to make, making it the easiest if you can’t access the restaurant yet.
The dishes listed above featured some easy early-game recipes and high-value ones you can make without progressing into the Forgotten Lands or Frosted Heights. However, there are some other easy dishes that, upon unlocking the Glade of Trust and the Forest of Valor, are relatively easy to make. For simplicity, I’ll consider these some honorable mentions:
- Large Seafood Platter – Find four clams and scallops along Dazzle Beach and pick up a lemon from the Glade.
- Arendellian Pickled Herring – The hardest part is gaining access to the Forest of Valor and getting an onion. Once you get one, the rest involves either foraging or fishing.
- Birthday Cake – After unlocking the Glade of Trust, you’ll gain access to cocoa beans. From here, you can grow sugarcane and wheat and buy the rest from Chez Remy.
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available to play on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PlayStation platforms through the official website. If you’d like to learn more about the game, check out our Disney Dreamlight Valley Cooking Guide.