Warhammer 40K: Darktide doesn’t work in the same way as other games with the way it does skill trees, instead deviating slightly. In place of a skill point every level to spend on different perks, every five levels gives you a choice between three perks that can be swapped at any time. The Veteran Sharpshooter is no different and will require some careful build-crafting to get the full potential out of them. Here are all feats of the Veteran Sharpshooter in Warhammer 40K: Darktide.
Every Veteran Sharpshooter Feat in Darktide
As with all of the other classes, the Veteran Sharpshooter gets three perks every five levels up to the max level of 30. This rounds out to a total of 18 different perks to choose from. The perks are as follows:
- Level 5
- Confirmed Kill: Replenish 25% Toughness on Elite Kill, and a further 25% Toughness over time.
- Exhilarating Takedown: Replenish 10% Toughness on Ranged Weak Spot Kill.
- At Arm’s Length: Replenish 5% Toughness/second while more than eight meters from Enemies.
- Level 10
- Sniper: Deal up to 20% increased damage based on the distance between you and the target.
- Tactical Reload: +20% Reload Speed if Ammo is still in your weapon.
- Demolition Stockpile: Replenish one Grenade every 60s.
- Level 15
- Bio-Optic Targeting: Volley Fire Designates non-Ogryn Elites and Specialists as Priority Targets for all allies in Coherency.
- Demolition Team: You and allies in Coherency have a 5% chance to gain a Grenade on Enemy Kill.
- Covering Fire: When you kill an enemy with a ranged attack, allies in melee range of the target replenish 10% Toughness.
- Level 20
- Unwavering Focus: +75% Toughness damage reduction from Ranged attacks during Volley Fire.
- Duck and Dive: Dodging, Sprinting, and Sliding to avoid ranged attacks grants 20% Stamina.
- Camo Expert: While standing still, enemies are significantly less likely to target you.
- Level 25
- Frag Storm: Frag Grenades apply 8 stacks of Bleed to all enemies hit.
- Deadshot: When using your weapon’s Alt Fire, gain 25% Critical Chance and 60% Sway Reduction but lose 10% Stamina per second.
- One After Another: +30% Reload Speed on Elite Kill.
- Level 30
- Sustained Fire: Volley Fire reloads your weapon and replenishes 60% Toughness. Killing a Designated Enemy during Volley Fire refreshes its duration.
- Counterfire: +25% Weak Spot damage during Volley Fire. Volley Fire now Designates all Scab Shooters as Priority Targets. Killing a Designated Enemy during Volley Fire refreshes its duration.
- The Bigger They Are…: +50% Damage (Ogryns and Monstrosities) during Volley Fire. Volley Fire Designates Ogryn and Monstrosities as Priority Targets. Killing a Designated Enemy during Volley Fire refreshes its duration.
Related: All Veteran Weapons in Warhammer 40K: Darktide
Before we end things, it’s worth noting that we’ve reworded a few of these feats for clarity’s sake. They still mean the exact same thing, but we felt a little more clarity might help you to better understand what each feat is trying to say. Otherwise, good luck building out your Veteran Sharpshooter to be the best they can be!