Electronic locks are a formidable foe if you’re looking to find vehicle parts, supply pods or mission progress. Often, you’ll look around for clues but find maybe one or two digits before guessing the rest. In other cases, you may even find none if the hints are particularly challenging to find.
If you’re interested in learning more, continue reading to find every electronic lock password answer in Tower of Fantasy.
All Electronic Lock Passwords in Tower of Fantasy
Currently, there are 10 electronic lock password puzzles on the continent of Aesperia in Tower of Fantasy. Sometimes they unlock energy screens, while others unlock abandoned trucks. Below are the answers for each and how to find them:
- HT201 Shelter Energy Screen – Banges (89.9,968.6): After heading down to the southern part of Banges, you’ll find a bunker containing a supply pod. The password you’ll enter into the keypad is 1647.
- Crescent Shores – Crown (777.8, 643.1): Go to Crescent Shores near The Lumina and head down the stairs until you find an energy screen-covered bunker. Submit 1024 into the password keypad.
- Miners’ Camp – Crown (377.2, 248.4): Head to the eastern part of the Miners’ Camp, just west of the Parliament Spacerift. Climb up the tower until you find the PDC1 Deconstruction Device. The password you’ll enter into the keypad is 4753.
- The Lumina – Crown (35.2, 849.1): Travel south and head to the very top of the Lumina. You’ll find a prism labeled “Deconstruction Device – PDC2”. Enter 7268 into the keypad.
- Seaforth Dock – Crown (510.1, 766.4): Go to the stronghold west of the Lumina in the southern part of Crown. You’ll find another energy screen bunker here. Enter 3594 into the device’s password interface.
- Southern Navia Bay – Navia (-535.9, -447.1): Head to the North Seventh Day Forest Spacerift and go directly west until you find an abandoned truck. The password you’ll use is 2202.
- Southern Raincaller Island – Navia (-758.9, -570.5): Head to the southern part of Raincaller Island until you find a large radio tower. Head inside and climb up until you find a computer room. Interact with the console and tap 5972 into the password interface.
- Northern Raincaller Island – Navia (-642.5, -850.0): Head south of the Raincaller Island Spacerift until you find an abandoned truck. Enter 3344 into the truck’s password keypad.
- Aida Base – Warren (659.7, -1235.3): Head to the Southern Naa Fjords Spacerift and go north up to the Dawn Frontier building. Use the code 7092 to unlock the door and enter.
- Aarniel Fortress – Warren (380.9, -832.0): Transmit to the Aarniel Fortress Spacerift and travel east. Head up the fortress until you reach the PDW1 Deconstruction Device. Enter 8521 into the password keypad.
You may have noticed that the “9” digit is used in multiple codes here. However, on the in-game password keypads, you’ll instead find “10% off” where nine would typically appear. Use this button as a substitute for the number.
In Tower of Fantasy, you can now use these passwords to unlock various electronic locks around the map for rewards. While some give black or gold nuclei, others provide vehicle parts and randomized drops.
Tower of Fantasy is available on PC, Android, and iOS devices through the official website. If you’re interested in other Tower of Fantasy content, check out our Ark Quest Guide and Every Cooking Recipe in the game.