A new Grand Theft Auto King of the Hill Mode is on the way alongside the sports car that will have ever man having a mid-life crisis drool. That's right, the Ocelot Jugular is coming to the online portion of Grand Theft Auto V for new sports car-y goodness in addition to a very high stakes PvP mode.
"Lay your claim to the throne in King of the Hill, a brand-new mode where up to 16 aspiring monarchs across 2-4 teams wrestle for royal ascension," says Rockstar Games about the upcoming mode. " Grab your weapon of choice, head for the high ground and assert your dominance in seven different maps spanning the fine state of San Andreas."
Here's how to launch the latest mode:
- Via the Featured Series button in the loading screen
- By heading to the Featured Series Icon on your map
- Via the Online menu under Jobs > Rockstar Created
- By pulling up your iFruit and browsing the "Quick Job" list
For those players that take on this new mode, they will earn double GTA$ from now until October 16th in addition to double RP, so if that's your schtick, you're definitely going to want to get in on the action.
As with all Grand Theft Auto Online updates, there are also a host of new discounts for players to take advantage of, especially if the new Jugular isn't your thing:
- Benefactor Terrorbyte – 40% off
- Special Cargo Warehouses – 40% off
- Progen Emerus (Super) – 25% off
- Ocelot Pariah (Sports) – 35% off
- Enus Paragon R (Sports) – 35% off
- Grotti Turismo R (Super) – 35% off
- Karin Sultan RS (Super) – 35% off
- Dewbauchee Specter (Sports) – 35% off
- Vapid GB200 (Sports) – 35% off
- Annis Elegy Retro Custom (Sports) – 35% off
- Vehicle Armor – 40% off
- Bulletproof Tires – 40% off
- All Ammo – 40% off
- Body Armor – 40% off
You can learn more about what's new through the official Grand Theft Auto V website right here to see what other juicy incentives there are to get back into the game. You can also check out our Game Hub here for tips and tricks before diving right in.