When you first enter the Toy Story realm in Disney Dreamlight Valley and speak to Buzz Lightyear, he personally asks you to help him find race car tracks. He needs help rescuing Woody and needs your help to do it. By searching around for these tracks, you can rebuild the car course and unlock the window Woody flew out of! If you’re interested in learning more, continue reading to discover where to find race car tracks in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Where to Find Race Car Tracks in Disney Dreamlight Valley
There are two types of tracks you’ll find around this area. The first is a long, thin piece of wood, while the other is a small rectangle with circular legs. You’ll have to collect both track types to finish this part of the quest, making this hide-and-seek task slightly more challenging.
Nonetheless, below is a brief list of where to find each:
- On the ground, behind the ramp leading up to the bed.
- By the stack of books next to the ladder.
- Next to the penguin origami, behind the stack of books, near the wooden stove.
- In front of a blue sky picture, near a blue-green chair.
- Next to a green bin holding up the race track.
- Under the legs of the flower table next to the bed.
- Under the table again, but this time, it is a small track piece.
- In the corner of the room, near the foam puzzle pieces.
- In the closet on the other side of the room, near the elephant and penguin picture.
- Next to the nightstand near the closet.
Related: Where to Find and Place Magic Growing Cacti in Disney Dreamlight Valley
With all ten parts on hand, head back to Buzz Lightyear to start rebuilding the track!
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available to play on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PlayStation platforms through the official website. If you’re interested in learning more about the game, check out Where to Find Bonnie’s Drawings and How to Make a Fruitcake in Disney Dreamlight Valley.