As you progress in Tower of Fantasy, you may be interested in getting 100% completion in certain regions, particularly in the beginning areas such as Astra and Banges. Whether you’re looking to snag a few Mighty Mushrooms or new outfits, the world exploration milestones have plenty of useful rewards to pick up as you reach them.
One portion of the world exploration objectives asks you to visit various scenic points around each area, allowing you to observe and appreciate the environment. If you’re interested in learning more, continue reading to discover where to find every Banges Scenic Point in Tower of Fantasy.
Where to Find All Banges Scenic Points in Tower of Fantasy
There are a total of six Scenic Points in Banges. Below are images and descriptions of each point and routes to find them:
- Banges Shelter: Head to the Shelter Spacerift and north up the mountain. You’ll find the first blue eye symbol on a jutting rock overlooking the shelter entrance and Spacerift platform.
- The Maen: Directly after finding the Shelter Scenic Point, travel north again along the mountain. You’ll find the Scenic Point next to a Rusted Iron Chest. The point also overlooks the ancient Banges bridge cutting through Anchorville.
- Banges Farms: Transmit to the Banges Farms Spacerift and head onto the bridge directly south. Go west until you find the Scenic Point symbol at the edge of the bridge platform.
- Banges Dock: Transmit to the Banges Farm Spacerift again. This time, head northwest onto the longer bridge platform and go north towards the Banges Docks. You’ll see the Scenic Point along the guard rail near the end of the bridge segment.
- Banges Tech: Transmit to the Mt. Targus Spacerift and travel southwest towards the ancient bridge. Run across the Industrial Zone rooftops and jump past the bridge until you reach a wooden platform with the Scenic Point positions on top.
- Alternate Route: Transmit to the Banges Docks Spacerift and head north through the town. Go toward the ancient bridge until you find the two wooden platforms against the cliff wall. Climb onto the higher platform.
- Signal Station Ruins: Transmit to the Banges Omnium Tower and fly southwest. Your destination is a jutting rock overlooking the Infiltration training camp and the Signal Station Ruins Stronghold. You’ll also find a Zealot training camp directly east of the spot.
- Alternate Route: Transmit to the Signal Station Ruins Spacerift and head northeast past the Infiltration training camp. Find the Thornvine-covered Supply Pod and scale the mountain. Be careful since you’ll need plenty of Endurance for this route and may need boosts from at least one Mighty Mushroom.
Once you’ve found the sixth and final Scenic Point, you’ll complete this part of the Banges Exploration page in Tower of Fantasy!
Tower of Fantasy is available on PC, Android, and iOS devices through the official website. If you’re interested in learning more about the game, check out whether you can Change your Character’s Gender and How to Open Singularity Rocks.