If you’re working towards getting 100% completion in your Tower of Fantasy world exploration, Astra is the perfect place to begin. As the first region of the game, you’ll likely hit around 10-20% by the time you finish the main storyline.
If you do plan on completing the entire area, you’ll have to unlock five different Scenic Points throughout the area. Scenic Points are landscape points where you can look at the world and marvel at the view. If you’re interested in learning more, continue reading to discover where to find every Astra Scenic Point in Tower of Fantasy.
All Astra Scenic Points in Tower of Fantasy
There are a total of five Scenic Points in Astra. Below are images and descriptions of each point and routes to find them:
- Astra Shelter: Head to the Shelter Spacerift and head west up the mountain. You’ll find the first blue eye symbol on the ground above the Blue River waterfall.
- Northern Ring Ranges: Transmit back to the Shelter Spacerift. This time, head northeast and climb up the large mountain directly north of the shelter. You’ll know you’re near the point when you’re overlooking the Small Stronghold east of the mountain.
- Mega Arena: Transmit to the Astra Omnium Tower and head southeast towards Football Field. The Scenic Point is southeast of the Technique Training Facility.
- Tomb of Thorns Transmit to the Southern Ring Ranges Spacerift and head directly southeast. The Scenic Point is sitting on top of the large thorny vines.
- Ring of Echos: Head back to the Southern Ring Ranges Spacerift and head northwest towards the Astra Cemetery. Climb up the mountain directly south of the cemetery until you find small metal shacks and hyena thugs. You’ll spot a stone pillar here in the direction of the Agility Training Facility. Fly up towards it and climb up the rest of the way until you reach the top. You’ll find the Scenic Point here.
- Alternate Route: Head the same way except go to the very top layer of the mountain. Fly onto the rock column with the Poultry eggs and supply pod. From here, fly over using your Jetpack to fly northeast towards the second pillar.
Once you’ve found the fifth and final Scenic Point, you’ll complete this part of the Astra Exploration page in Tower of Fantasy!
Tower of Fantasy is available on PC, Android, and iOS devices through the official website. If you’re interested in learning more about the game, check out our Matrix Upgrade Guide and Dabry’s Sturgeon Location Guide.