Similar to Hoyoverse’s other games, upon reaching a certain point in the Battlepass or Nameless Honor, players are able to pick a Four-Star Lightcone to equip onto a character. Now, this doesn’t occur unless players have paid for Nameless Glory which runs at about 9.99 USD. But upon purchasing and reaching Level 30, there are seven options in the running for the Battlepass, one for each Path. So which one is the best? You only can make this decision so carefully, so let’s visit the stats and effects of each Lightcone and see what’s best worth your money!
Nameless Glory Lightcones in the Honkai: Star Rail Battlepass
- Warmth Shortens Cold Nights (Abundance) – Increases the wearer’s Max HP by 16%. When using Basic Attack or Kill, restore all allies’ HP by an amount equal to 2.0% of their respective Max HP.
- We Will Meet Again (Nihility) – After the wearer uses Basic Attack or Skill, deals Additional Damage equal to 48% of the wearer’s Attack to a random enemy that has been attacked.
- This is Me! (Preservation) – Increases the wearer’s Defense by 16 %. Increases the Damage of the wearer when they use their Ultimate by 60% of the wearer’s Defense. This effect only applies 1 time per enemy target during each use of the wearer’s Ultimate.
- Return to Darkness (Hunt) – Increases the wearer’s Crit Rate by 12%. After a Crit Hit, there is a 16% fixed chance to dispel 1 buff on the target enemy. This effect can only trigger 1 time per attack.
- Carve the Moon, Weave the Clouds (Harmony) – At the start of the battle and whenever the wearer’s turn begins, one of the following effects is applied randomly: All allies’ Attack increases by 10%, all allies’ Crit Damage increase by 12%, or all allies’ Energy Regeneration Rate increases by 6%. The applied effect cannot be identical to the last effect applied and will replace the previous effect. The applied effect will be removed when the wearer has been knocked down. Effects of the similar type cannot be stacked.
- Nowhere to Run (Destruction) – Increases the wearer’s Attack by 24%. Whenever the wearer defeats an enemy, they restore HP equal to 12% of their Attack.
- Today is Another Peaceful Day (Erudition) – After entering battle, increases the wearer’s Damage based on their Max Energy. Damage increases by 0.20% per point of Energy, up to 160 Energy.
Which Light Cone Should You Choose from the Battlepass in Honkai: Star Rail?
So, what do I think is the best Light Cone out of all of these depicted in the Nameless Glory? Carve the Moon, Weave the Clouds (Harmony) is the best Light Cone in Honkai: Star Rail’s Paid Battlepass. Hilariously enough, if you have to put that many restrictions on a Light Cone then it’s bound to be good, isn’t it? Sure, it’s a doozy of a read, but let me tell you, this has to be the best Harmony Light cone and can fit onto just about any Harmony character.
The reason why Carve the Moon, Weave the Clouds (Harmony) is so good is because it can boost stats by, yes a small margin, but randomly and increase the allies’ stats while your Harmony character increases them more. Not only that, but it is good for every Harmony character. An issue I was seeing with the other Lightcones is that their passive effects wouldn’t work all that great with every character in that Path. Not a determining factor, but a significant one. There aren’t a lot of great Four-Star Lightcones for Harmony and even the Three-Stars are kind of meh. This is why having the Carve the Moon, Weave the Clouds (Harmony) is sure to give you the best results for your money spent on the Battlepass.
Close seconds in the running We Will Meet Again (Nihility) and Nowhere to Run (Destruction). These light cones prove to be very good for the characters of that path, however, there are just as many other options in those paths that you can choose from aside from the Battlepass Lightcones. I like having extra damage when it comes to using Sampo in battle alongside his Wind Shear. And given that Destruction characters like Blade and Arlan will lose HP whenever they use certain attacks, it certainly helps that they can regain some of their HP so they don’t end up unaliving themselves in the midst of battle.
It can be really hard to find the right Lightcones for your characters that’ll help maximize their potential in battle. And don’t even get me started on the effort of leveling them up alongside character levels. Unless you’re like me and just got a lot of lightcones dropped on their head. I do find that I have difficulty with Harmony Light Cones. Asta’s was… the most egregious thus far, so being able to move my Harmony Light Cones around really helped me find the one that would really make her shine. And Tingyun can absolutely demolish with this Carve the Moon, Weave the Clouds.
For a refresher on all of the lightcones that currently exist in Honkai: Star Rail, check out the list that we made which will include their names, their paths, and passives so you can look at a glance at what your light cones do.