It’s time to head back to the Cosmodrome. For the September 13 weekly reset in Destiny 2, Guardians will be tasked with taking on The Disgraced Nightfall along with plenty of other weekly modes.
The three main activities that are rotated each week are Raids, Nightfalls, and Dungeons. Other activities like Ketchcrash will reset as well but they won’t rotate. This guide will tell you which activities are in rotation for the September 13 Weekly Reset and the modifiers you’ll need to look out for in the Nightfall.
Nightfall Details and Rotations for the Destiny 2 Weekly Reset – September 13
Plenty of activities get altered or refreshed during the Weekly Reset. Crucible, for example, will also get a playlist change and more opportunities for gear. Below you can find all of the playlist updates along with the rotations for Nightfalls and Raids in Destiny 2.
- Nightfall – The Disgraced
- Raid – Vault of Glass
- Dungeon – Grasp of Avarice
- Crucible Rotation – Clash
- Vanguard Burn – Solar
- Weekly Witch Queen Mission – The Ritual
Most of these need no explanation, and as long as you complete the activity, you have a chance for the gear you want. However, the Nightfall always has new modifiers with increasing difficulty. The higher the difficulty, the harder the modifiers will get. Below you can also find all the changes to the September 13 Nightfall. All modifiers from previous ranks will continue to the next as well.
- Martyr – Exploding units have more health.
- Acute Arc Burn – +25% Arc damage dealt and +50% Arc damage received.
- Champion Foes – You will face Barrier and Unstoppable Champions. Anti-Barrier and Anti-Unstoppable mods are integral for this challenge. The Seasonal Artifact can help.
- Cosmic Semiconductor – Arc and Stasis users have increased Super regeneration but take more elemental damage from all sources.
- Hero Modifiers – Extra Shields.
- Equipment Locked – You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game – Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Shielded Foes – You will face combatants with Arc, Solar, and Void Shields.
- Legend Modifiers – Locked Loadout, Match Game, Extra Shields.
- Champions: Mob – This mode contains additional Champions.
- Attrition – Base health regeneration is reduced. If near another player, health regeneration is increased.
- Master Modifiers – Champions: Mob, Locked Loadout, Match Game, Extra Shields.
To earn the Pinnacle Gear for the week in the Nightfall, you’ll need to earn at least 100k points. That means at least Legend difficulty is required in Destiny 2. It’s not easy, but a concentrated Fireteam can certainly get it done.
And that’s all. For more great updates, guides, and news, head over to the dedicated Destiny 2 section of our site!