Destiny 2 has no shortage of ways to customize your Guardian. From dozens of shaders, ornaments, to cosmetics you can transmog your armor with. But many of these options to customize come with a cost. Sometimes you’ll pay with time, other times you’ll pay with real life money. But there are a few emblems you can get free. Here’s all free emblem codes you can redeem in Destiny 2 (2023).
Destiny 2: All Free Emblem Codes (June 2023)
Updated on June 1 2023.
So, Destiny 2 Emblem codes break down into three separate categories. There are 38 universal emblems, which will work at all times. Then there are Seasonal Emblems, which will work until the current Season ends, and Special Emblems, which will require you to jump through in-game hoops or participate in an out of game activity.
These Seasonal and Special Emblems do not have a code associated with them but, in case you’d like to know what they are and how to get them, I’ve added them to the bottom.
Once you’ve found a code you want to redeem, take the code, then log into your Bungie account here. Then input the code listed beside the emblem’s name.
All Free Emblem Codes for Destiny 2 (June 2023)
Universal Emblem Codes in Destiny 2
- Ab Aeterno: JDT-NLC-JKM
- A Class Order: YRC-C3D-YNC
- Airlock Invitation: HN3-7K9-93G (Added April 27)
- Be True: ML3-FD4-ND9
- Blinding Focus: FJ9-LAM-67F
- Countdown to Convergence: PHV-6LF-9CP
- Crushed Gamma: D97-YCX-7JK
- Cryonautics: RA9-XPH-6KJ
- End of the Rainbow: R9J-79M-J6C
- Field of Light: JNX-DMH-XLA
- Flames of Forgotten Truth: A7L-FYC-44X
- Future in Shadow: 7LV-GTK-T7J
- Galilean Excursion: JYN-JAA-Y7D
- Harmonic Commencement: VXN-V3T-MRP (Added May 25)
- Heliotrope Warren: L7T-CVV-3RD
- Illusion of Light: JD7-4CM-HJG
- In Urbe Inventa: XMY-G9M-6XH
- In Vino Mendacium: J6P-9YH-LLP
- Insula Thesauraria: 3VF-LGC-RLX
- Jade’s Burrow: TNN-DKM-6LG
- Liminal Nadir: VA7-L7H-PNC
- Limitless Horizon: XMY-G9M-6XH (Added March 15)
- Lone Focus, Jagged Edge: 7CP-94V-LFP
- M:\>START: JND-HLR-L69 (Added May 25)
- Neon Mirage: YAA-37T-FCN
- Note of Conquest: X4C-FGX-MX3
- Schrödinger’s Gun: 9LX-7YC-6TX
- Sequence Flourish: 7D4-PKR-MD7
- Seraphim’s Gauntlets: XVX-DKJ-CVM
- Shadow’s Light: F99-KPX-NCF
- Sign of the Finite: 7F9-767-F74
- Sneer of the Oni: 6LJ-GH7-TPA
- Stag’s Spirit: T67-JXY-PH6
- Spicy Ramen: YRC-C3D-YNC
- Tangled Web: PKH-JL6-L4R
- The Reflective Proof: N3L-XN6-PXF
- The Unimagined Plane: X9F-GMA-H6D
- The Visionary: XFV-KHP-N97
- Соняшник: JVG-VNT-GGG
- Year of the Rabbit: TNN-DKM-6LG
Related: All Exotic Changes Coming in Destiny 2’s Season of the Deep
These Emblems are only available during the Season of Defiance and require you to either do an activity, hit an achievement, or pay a certain amount to obtain.
- Amethyst Stronghold: Complete all steps of the “We Stand Unbroken” questline, the Season of Defiance (Season 20) questline.
- Etheric Strands: Provide 20 commendations during Season of Defiance, then redeem from Bungie Rewards.
- Luminary Kaleidoscope: Obtained by purchasing any qualifying item from the Bungie Store during Season of Defiance (Season 20).
- Indomitable Unity: Buy one of the following Guardian Games items from the Bungie Store after obtaining the related Triumph in-game: The Pendant, the Title Pin, or the Medal.
- Quantum Relay: Donate at least $25 to the Guardian Games 2023 Fundraiser.
It’s also worth noting that some Emblems, like Firmament and Orbital Step, are only available through Amazon Prime Gaming. So, keep an eye out there too if you’re a big Emblem collector.
With the Season of Defiance almost over, now is a great time to grab the Queensguard Seal. Check out how to do that here: All Triumphs Needed to Unlock Season 20 Queensguard Seal in Destiny 2.