Valorant has officially launched around the world, with players now able to experience a plethora of new content in the tactical character-based first-person shooter. One of the most significant pieces of content that were added with the official launch was the new Agent known as Reyna, who brings an array of abilities players can use to defeat their opponents. Fortunately, we have everything you need to know about the abilities of Reyna covered for you.
Valorant Reyna Abilities
Players will find that the abilities fo Reyna focus on giving her buffs when she is able to kill an enemy player. These buffs range from restoring her health to turning invisible to gain a tactical advantage over the enemy team or obstructing the vision of opponents.
You can find all of the abilities for the character of Reyna below:
- Dismiss – Consume the life force of a killed enemy to turn invisible and invulnerable for a short duration.
- Devour – Consume the life force of a killed enemy to restore your health.
- Signature Ability: Leer – Send out an Ethereal, destructible Orb that Nearsights any enemies that look at it.
- Ultimate Ability: Empress – Enter a heightened state of bloodlust, giving you Rapid Fire and making enemies easier to see for the duration. Scoring a kill resets the timer.
There is no doubt that plenty of players will be using the abilities of Reyna to dominate their opponents going forward in the life of Valorant, which is shaping up to be one of the biggest multiplayer games in the world.
Check out one of our video guides for the popular first-person shooter where we take a look at how you can change your crosshair:
Do you want to learn more about Valorant besides the abilities for Reyna? If so, be sure to check out our dedicated hub for the high-profile game or three of our most recent pieces of coverage below:
- How to Get Prime Skins in Valorant
- Valorant: How to Refund Skins
- Valorant: What is the Download Size?
What are your thoughts on the abilities of Reyna? Do you think she will become a popular pick for Valorant players? Let us know over on Twitter and Facebook!