Valorant Act II is about to start, and that means new stuff is coming to the game! We’ve already talked a bit about the Battlepass for this season, although we don’t have the full rundown on what comes in that yet. But what we do have details for is the new skinline, called Glitchpop. Inspired by the neon lights and over the top affect found in anime and cyberpunk media, Glitchpop is all about making your weapons glow in the most amount of color possible.
Valorant Glitchpop Skin Pricing and Leveling Guide
There are four guns skins and one melee skin in the Glitchpop skinline, and each skin can be leveled up for more options. You can buy each skin individually, as well as a bundle that comes with everything and a little extra. The Glitchpop skinline is on the XE pricing tier, so here’s what each item costs in VP (Valorant Points), along with the bundle:
- Frenzy - 2,175 VP
- Judge - 2,175 VP
- Bulldog - 2,175 VP
- Odin - 2,175 VP
- Melee - 4,350 VP
- Bundle - 8,700 VP (comes with bonus, exclusive Glitchpop Card, Glitchpop Spray and Glitchpop Gun Buddy)
Those are some pretty high numbers, but fans of this kind of aesthetic will get additional levels of skin options if they decide they want to drop the cash. For the leveling info, here’s what you can get:
- Level 1 - Model and custom audio on inspect
- Level 2 - Swipe effects and audio, “minor glitch effect” on inspect, and a random color change for the blade on every equip.
- Level 1 - Model and Scope VFX
- Level 2 - Muzzle flash and firing sounds
- Level 3 - New equip/reload visual and audio effects, logo hologram, new inspect audio
- Level 4 - Kill banner and Finisher
- Level 5 - Variant color (with VFX): Blue
- Level 6 - Variant color (with VFX): Red
- Level 7 - Variant color (with VFX): Gold
That’s all for now on the new Valorant Glitchpop skinline. If you can pay the premium price, you’ll definitely stand out in-game in more ways than one.
- New Valorant Agents Are Coming Soon
- Riot Games Exec Fired After George Floyd Comments Went Viral
- The Best Valorant Characters For Beginners
Are you interested in the Glitchpop skin for a particular weapon, or are you ready to throw down for the bundle? Or is there something else you’re waiting to open your wallet for? Let us know over at the Prima Games Facebook and Twitter channels.