Valorant has launched its 6.03 update today, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. For Raze and fellow Killjoy players, today is a very sad day as a round of nerfs have swept across both agents. Riot felt both characters had abilities that were far too oppressive for what they required, and thus they’ve been slightly scaled back. Alongside this is a bunch of other changes which we’ll detail below. Here’s everything new and changed with Valorant update 6.03.
Valorant Update 6.03 Patch Notes
- Turret (E) health decreased 125 >>> 100
- Reducing the total health of the Turret will allow for opponents to have an easier time destroying it, particularly with weaker weapons.
- Lockdown (X) point cost increased 7 >>> 8
- We’re happy with Killjoy’s Ult being powerful when opponents don’t have a plan to push or contest it, but feel the frequency is too high for the reliability it now offers.
- Boom Bot (C) duration decreased 10s >>> 5s
Gameplay Systems Updates
- Adjusted the Firing Error graph to use worst case error represented as degrees from the aim direction. The graph now reports the worst case error degrees of a possible bullet vector—before it didn’t account for the generation of the actual error vector.
- Introduced a new setting “Operator (Hold)” which allows those of you in Toggle Mode to hold Secondary Fire to go to Level 2 zoom. (Pre-Patch 6.0 zoom behavior).
- Restored weapon zoom to pre-Patch 6.0 behavior when transitioning from weapon equip to Zoom/Aim Down Sights.
- Remember when we told you the Swiftplay Beta would end in January? We sorta lied. Everyone decided to just keep it on. Please keep sending us your feedback, though!
- Added Real Time Text Evaluation (NA only to start) to the Agent Select screen.
- Adjusted Sage, Neon, Jett, and Yoru’s hair heights to fit within our standardized vertical range
- AI (such as Skye’s Seekers [X]) will now travel through the crouch-only connection on Pearl near the Defender’s spawn area
- Fixed a bug where KAY/O would sometimes be able to move after being downed during NULL/cmd (X)
- Fixed a bug on Fracture where a player could fall off and die if two players ride the zipline at the same time. Thanks for the report on Reddit!
- Fixed a bug where disconnecting and reconnecting multiple times in a round could cause a door on any map to incorrectly appear open or shut.
- Fixed a bug where rapidly spamming the Marshall’s zoom button could cause the scope to get stuck cycling in and out.
Related: How to Fix VAL 59 Error Code in Valorant
For more news and updates regarding Valorant, be sure to check out our other articles here at Prima Games.