The Sims 4: Horse Ranch has been released, and with it came tons of horses, equestrian competitions, and fun build items! However, with many expansion packs, the new worlds can be a hit or miss, and Chestnut Ridge is no exception. Rather than making a decision right away, though, I’m here to tell you about this world so you can gauge whether it’s worth diving into. If you’d like to learn more, continue reading to find a comprehensive guide on the Chestnut Ridge world, including its map features and lot information, in The Sims 4: Horse Ranch expansion pack.
The Sims 4: Horse Ranch Expansion – Chestnut Ridge Neighborhood Guide
Chestnut Ridge is a small, Western-style community that resolves around horses. It features 13 lots to explore, including several residential ones, a nightclub and an Equestrian Center. While the Equestrian Center isn’t a playable space on its own, it allows you to participate in horse riding competitions.
Many lots in Chestnut Ridge also have Wild Prairie grass that spread around each day. Get ready for some gardening!
All Chestnut Ridge Neighborhoods and Lots
There are three neighborhoods in Chestnut Ridge, each including 3-5 lots for you to check out: Galloping Gulch, New Appaloosa and Riders’ Glen. Below describes all their lot features:
- Big Sky Reach – A 20×15 Rental property with Bracing Breezes and Wild Prairie Grass lot traits/challenges
- Palomino Junction – A 50×50 Residential lot with Bracing Breezes and Wild Prairie Grass lot traits/challenges
- Gooseman family lot – A 20×20 Residential space with Bracing Breezes, Private Dwelling and Wild Prairie Grass lot traits/challenges
- The Cozy Corner House – A 20×20 Residential space with the Wild Prairie Grass Lot Challenge.
- The Oak Barrel – A 30×20 Bar with the Convivial lot trait.
- Sienna & Flapjack family lot – A 30×20 Residential lot with Homey and Wild Prairie Grass lot traits/challenges.
- The Rusty Horseshoe – A 30×20 Nightclub with the Convivial lot trait.
- Duke’s Hall – A 40×30 Park with no lot traits or challenges.
- Red Roan Field – A 64×64 Residential space with Bracing Breezes and Wild Prairie Grass lot traits/challenges
- Canter Cottage – A 30×30 Residential lot with Bracing Breezes, Homey and Wild Prairie Grass lot traits/challenges.
- The Grove Family lot – A 40×30 Residential lot with Great Acoustics, Fast Internet and Wild Prairie Grass lot traits/challenges.
- Grapevine Terrace – A 30×20 Residential lot with Homey and Natural Light lot traits.
- The Nectar Making Duo family lot – A 30×20 Residential lot with Homey and Natural Light lot traits.
The Sims 4 is available on PC, Mac, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. To learn more about the game, you can explore our guide on all The Sims 4 level 10 skill cheats or click the tag below to access our growing content collection!