Although Forza Horizon 5 is out, many players still haven’t decided to replace the lush UK countryside with the wilds of Mexico, so Forza Horizon 4 is still being driven daily by a die-hard community. As there’s no new content planned for Forza Horizon 4 due to the sequel, it’s time to make a definite list of the fastest cars in the game – check out the list below for the fastest cars in Forza Horizon 4.
Related: Forza Horizon 4 Barn Find Locations
The Fastest Cars in Forza Horizon 4
This is the definitive list of the top nine fastest cars in Forza Horizon 4:
- Ferrari 599XX Evolution – 323 MPH
- Mosler MT900S – 302 MPH
- Koenigsegg CC8S – 298.5 MPH
- McLaren F1 – 285 MPH
- Bugatti EB110 SS – 282.5 MPH
- Koenigsegg Agera RS – 284MPH
- Koenigsegg Agera – 273 MPH
- Pagani Zonda Cinque – 272 MPH
- Bugatti Chiron – 269 MPH
Just keep in mind those top speeds are only achievable if you use the best top speed tuning settings for each car, which can be done easily from the tuning menu.
How to Download Tuning Settings in Forza Horizon 4
If you don’t want to tune the cars for max speed yourself or don’t know how, you can download tuning settings that other players have shared. To do so, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the Horizon Festival – open the map to fast travel by selecting “Go to Festival” under the “Cars” menu
- When you’re at Horizon Festival, select “Garage“
- Enter “Upgrades and Tuning“
- Under the “Upgrades” menu, select “Find New Tunes“
Here you can browse the tuning settings and find those with the best max speed that you can download and instantly apply to your car to make it one of the fastest in Forza Horizon 4.
For more Forza Horizon 4, check out All House Locations and Perks, How to Make Money Fast, and How to Fast Travel.