Alright zombie slayers and daughter savers, Resident Evil 4 has received a small update, so let’s dive right into it. Here’s the Resident Evil 4 Remake April 23 update full patch notes.
Resident Evil 4 Remake April 23 Update: Full Patch Notes Listed
If you’ve booted up Resident Evil 4 on console, you’ve likely seen there’s a small update waiting for you. Or maybe your game updated automatically, and you didn’t even notice, but someone said something, and now you’re here.
The April 23 update is pretty small, but it fixes a few bugs, like unobtainable key items, and patched the “issue” that allowed players to warm through walls. Oh well! Here’s everything listed.
[PlayStation®5 / PlayStation®4 / Xbox Series X|S / Steam]
- An issue where certain key items become unobtainable, preventing the player from progressing through the main story, has been fixed. (Announced March 31st, 2023)
- An issue causing players to warp through walls when using the scope in certain areas has been fixed.
[PS5 / PS4]
- Incorrect text displaying for certain trophy explanations in some languages has been fixed. (Brazilian Portuguese and Latin American Spanish)
Related: How to Get Chickens to Lay Eggs in Resident Evil 4 Remake
- An issue preventing the game from launching when downloadable content has been installed and an account with content restrictions is logged in has been fixed.
- Fixes to the stick dead zone (the range in which the controller’s sticks don’t respond to movement) made on April 7 have been further adjusted.
- Changes to the graphics rendering process made on April 7th have been readjusted.
[PS5 / PS4 / XSX|S / Steam]
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes.
While it’s sad we’ve lost the speedrun / wall-warping trick, there’s always more thing to do in Resident Evil 4. Like getting a chicken hat! What zombie slayer doesn’t want to wear a chicken on their head. Here’s how to do it: How to Get the Chicken Hat in Resident Evil 4 Remake.