For those who fancy themselves collectors of Pokemon, it's very hard to go past the various Eeveelutions. In Pokemon Sword and Shield, where you're essentially afforded the opportunity to collect them all, how could we pass up the chance? If you're a little lost but wanting to add all of these babies to your Pokedex, then check out our Pokemon Sword and Shield Eevee evolutions guide.
Pokemon Sword and Shield Eevee Evolutions Guide
Before you get too ahead of yourself, however, you might want to make sure that you actually have an Eevee. For those who haven't quite managed to pick one up, we have a guide dedicated to helping you get one of them which we've relinked here. To sum it up, though, head over to Route 4 and hang around long enough to nab a few before you start on your quest to get all the Eevee evolutions.
Below, we're going to list off all the Pokemon Sword and Shield Eevee evolutions and also tell you briefly how to get them:
- Espeon - you have to max out Eevee's friendship with you and level it up during the day
- Flareon - get your hands on a Fire Stone and use it on Eevee
- Glaceon - get your hands on an Ice Stone and use it on Eevee
- Jolteon - get your hands on a Thunder Stone and use it on Eevee
- Leafeon - get your hands on a Leaf Stone and use it on Eevee
- Sylveon - teach Eevee a Fairy Type move and max out its friendship before leveling it up
- Umbreon - you have to max out Eevee's friendship with you and level it up at night
- Vaporeon - get your hands on a Water Stone and use it on Eevee
Now that you've got our complete Pokemon Sword and Shield Eevee evolutions guide, it should be fairly straightforward to narrow down which version of this adorable critter you want to obtain. In fact, why stop at one? Evolve them all! If you need a hand with anything else to do with the Galar region, check out these other guides that we've put together for you: