On June 29, Patch 1.35 arrived for Gran Turismo 7, the popular PlayStation racing simulator. As before, this update is completely free to all GT7 players, and it brings even more content than usual. Check out the list below for all the new stuff that Patch 1.35 brings to the Gran Turismo 7.
What’s New in Gran Turismo Patch 1.35? Full Patch Notes
First off, three new cars have been added to the game, a hybrid hypercar from the UK and two Japanese AWD legends:
Aston Martin Valkyrie (2021)
The 1,140 BHP monster from Aston Martin is there to compete with the world’s fastest hypercars. With a 6.5L naturally aspirated V12 engine and even an F1-like KERS system, it is no wonder this model will cost you 4.000.000 Credits!
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III GSR (1995)
A Japanese classic that was sorely missed in GT7! 266 BHP and an AWD make this car great for rally-like events. Costs 100.000 Credits in a Used Car Dealership.
Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi (2004)
An STi model Impreza with 286 BHP is a direct rival to Mitsubishi’s Lancer Evo. This 2nd generation Impreza is intended for the road, but it was developed with off-road driving in mind. You can get it for just 42.000 Credits at Used Car Dealership.
Additional GT Cafe Extra Menus
Two extra Menus have been added to GT Cafe, for two newly added Japanese classics:
- Extra Menu No. 24 – “Subaru WRX” (Requires at least Collector Level 26)
- Extra Menu No. 25 – “Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution” (Requires at least Collector Level 30)
Additional Livery for Lexus RC F GT3 (2017)
Livery from Igor Omura Fraga’s “Anest Iwata Racing RC F GT3” that he drives in the Super GT league can now be selected when buying Lexus RC F GT3 in Brand Central.
Music Rally Finally Gets Updated!
Even though it has been said that “more songs are coming soon” since the debut of Gran Turismo 7, we have gradually lost optimism that Music Rally will ever receive an update after more than a year since its release. However, patch 1.35 finally adds some fresh content to this fun mode, with some brand-new challenges and 6 new songs!
- Music Rally 7: Sardegna Road A with Volkswagen 1200 ’66, music: Good Old Days
- Music Rally 8: Road Atlanta with Pontiac Firebird Trans-Am ’78, music: DRIFT
- Music Rally 9: Grand Valley 1 with BMW 3.0CSL ’73, music: Marechia
- Music Rally 10: Watkins Glen with Maserati A6GCS ’54, music: Hooked on America
- Music Rally 11: Deep Forest with Lamborghini Huracan LP610 ’15, music: Life’s Coming in Slow
- Music Rally 12: Nurburgring Nordschleife (one part only) with Porsche 911 (930) Turbo, music: Moon Over the Castle GT7 Version
In addition to all this, there are also a couple of new Scapes backgrounds for Photo Mode, a few new races in World Circuits mode, as well as many other fine-tunings and improvements to the game itself. Gran Turismo 7 keeps getting better!