Kirby’s Return to Dream Land Remaster has arrived on Switch, and in addition to better graphics and a couple of extra copy abilities, it also introduced more content than expected. Merry Magoland is a brand new game mode, an amusement park run by Manager Magolor, where you play many mini-games competitively with up to three other players, many of which you’ll recognize from previous Kirby titles.
Kirby’s Return to Dream Land Deluxe All Merry Magoland Mini-Games – Listed
For a complete list of all the Merry Magoland attractions in Kirby’s Return to Dream Land Deluxe, check out the list below:
- Bomb Rally (from Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land) – Smacking around bombs with frying pans
- Booming Blasters (from Kirby’s Return to Dream Land Deluxe) – New brand new mini-game!
- Checkerboard Chase (from Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards) – Battle on the 8×8 grid
- Crackity Hack (from Kirby & The Amazing Mirror) – Boulder punching competition
- Egg Catcher (from Kirby’s Adventure) – Just as the name suggests, catch the egg, avoid the bomb
- Kirby on the Draw (Kirby Super Star Ultra) – Wild West-themed shooting gallery
- Magolor’s Tome Trackers (from Kirby’s Return to Dream Land Deluxe) – New brand new mini-game!
- Ninja Dojo (from the original Kirby’s Return to Dream Land) – Shurikens throwing
- Smash Ride (from Kirby: Squeak Squad) – Bumper cars style battle to knock opponents off the arena
- Samurai Kirby (from Kirby Super Star) – A game of lightning-fast reflexes
- Samurai Kirby 100 (Kirby’s Return to Dream Land Deluxe) – A brand new take on Samurai Kirby; basically a battle royale version where you go against 99 other players to see who got the quickest reaction time
Related: Kirby’s Return to Dream Land Deluxe – All Copy Abilities Listed
In addition to all these mini-games that you can play alone, with friends locally, or online, Merry Magoland in Kirby’s Return to Dream Land Deluxe also brings a new Stamp Rally where you can win various useful items as well as unlock up to 90 different character masks that can be used in the main game.
For more Kirby here on Prima Games, check out How to Play Every Kirby Game in Chronological Order, The Best Kirby Games of All Time, and Kirby and the Forgotten Land Review | Caught a Vibe.