Did you know there is a comprehensive Cyberpunk 2077 save editor? It’s a game mod designed by DeweySalt and allows players to edit stats, levels, street cred, and so much more. The only downside, unfortunately, is it is not yet updated for Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 or Phantom Liberty. But it will be, surely! Here’s how to use the Cyberpunk 2077 Save Editor.
How to Use the Save Editor for Cyberpunk 2077
It’s pretty easy to run and use the save editor in Cyberpunk 2077. To do so, download the Save Editor mod from Nexus Mods and install and run the CP2077SaveEditor.exe. Then, follow these steps:
- Upon running the .exe, select “Load Save.”
- Alter your save file in any way you’d like.
- Select “Save Changes.”
- Run Cyberpunk 2077 as usual.
What Does the Save Editor Do?
There is a long list of available features and customization options included in the Save Editor, including:
- You may edit your character’s level, street credit, and attributes/perks.
- There are save and load presets for character appearances.
- You can alter the quantity, flags, stats, and modifications of any items in your inventory.
- Edit quest facts and objectives to restart or complete a quest at will.
- Quick actions dedicated to spawning legendary items or adding eddies to your account.
The third feature, being able to edit flags and stats of any item in your inventory, is notably useful. With this, you can edit the base damage of a weapon, making an unstoppable, one-shot-kill pistol capable of taking down even bosses in the game.
Again, it’s important to note that the mod does not work for the most recent update or expansion for Cyberpunk 2077. Keep an eye on the mod page for more information on when or if an update is coming!
If you’d rather do without mods like the Save Editor, check out our guide on how to uninstall mods in Cyberpunk 2077. And as always, keep an eye on Prima Games for more Cyberpunk 2077 guides!