Disney Dreamlight Valley has received the Pride of the Valley update, providing players with fresh in-game content that also features the most famous lion couple, Simba and Nala. Players from all over the globe are excited about this addition, which a spike in player attendance certainly confirms. Gameloft aims to deliver an exceptional Disney experience to its player base and regularly adds new content to the game. Prima Games is, as always, enthusiastic about sharing a new recipe in Disney Dreamlight Valley through an easy-to-follow guide to our readers. and we will be happy about teaching you how to make the Ghostly Fish Steak, the tastiest Fish Steak in the game right now.
Disney Dreamlight Valley is developed by Gameloft and is currently available in Early Access on the majority of today’s gaming platforms (PC, macOS, PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One and Series X and S, and Nintendo Switch for portable on-the-go gaming lovers).
Below is a guide on how to make Ghostly Fish Steak in Disney Dreamlight Valley and we hope you’ll enjoy it.
What is the Recipe for the Ghostly Fish Steak in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
There are five ingredients for the Ghostly Fish Steak recipe, it might be cumbersome to obtain them all, but it will be well worth it for sure:
- 1 x Asparagus (Found in Frosted Heights usually. If you want to grow Asparagus, it will take about 2 hours to grow)
- 1 x Bell Pepper (Bought from Goofy’s Stall in the Forest of Valor. If you want to grow Bell Peppers, you can do so in 15 minutes)
- 1 x Here and There Fish (Here is How to Catch the Here and There Fish in Disney Dreamlight Valley)
- 1 x Lemon (Forage in Forest of Valor or Glade of Trust)
- 1 x Oregano (Pick it up in Plaza)
Finally, throw in a single Coal piece to light up the stove after tossing all of these ingredients into the cooking pot.
And, that’s it! You have a tasty Ghostly Fish Steak. If you need more Disney Dreamlight Valley recipes, check Disney Dreamlight Valley Cooking Guide: All Cooking Recipes if you have the time. That’s all from us for this guide. Thank you for visiting Prima Games, we hope to see you soon!