Let’s be honest for a second; Teriyaki Salmon is one of the most challenging entrée recipes in Disney Dreamlight Valley. While we can determine one ingredient from the name, the other four are complete mysteries. We’ll also have to travel around the entire map and explore each region to get the right items. If you’re interested in learning more, continue reading to discover how to make Teriyaki Salmon in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Make Teriyaki Salmon in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Below is the complete recipe for making Teriyaki Salmon in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
- Soya: Purchase from the Goofy Stall in Sunlit Plateau. If you grow your own, you’ll have to wait one hour and 30 minutes for it to mature.
- Salmon: Fish in Frosted Heights and Sunlit Plateau. You can also find some in Moana’s Fishing Boat.
- Sugarcane: Buy from the Goofy Stall in Dazzle Beach. If you plant your own, you’ll have to wait seven minutes for it to grow.
- Rice: Purchase from the Goofy Stall in the Glade of Trust. If you grow your own, you’ll have to wait 50 minutes for it to finish.
- Ginger: Forage from wild herb plants in the Forgotten Lands.
With all five ingredients on hand, toss them into a cooking pot to make your sweet fish dish!
You’ll have to visit a mix of different areas for each item. While you don’t have to unlock Frosted Heights, it’ll make your life easier if you still need to restore Sunlit Plateau and clean its waters. There are also three crops you must plant if you don’t have them on hand. Fortunately, if you have WALL-E’s garden maxed out, you can get a few of them for free without much trouble. Unfortunately, there isn’t really a way to bypass opening the Forgotten Lands to harvest ginger.
The other obstacle is fishing for salmon. You can either fish in Frosted Heights and Sunlit Plateau for one or level up Moana’s Fishing Boat and pick one up there. It’s a relatively common drop in the Fishing Boat, making it worthwhile to check there occasionally.
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available to play on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PlayStation platforms through the official website. If you’re interested in learning more about the game, check out How to Make a Large Seafood Platter. If you’d rather see the complete list of every cooking recipe in the game, be sure to read through our Disney Dreamlight Valley Cooking Guide.