There are numerous fish dishes in Disney Dreamlight Valley that require specific ingredients. One of the easier dishes in the game is Pan-Seared Bass and Vegetables since it is a recipe that only needs three items. What are these, though? That’s why this page is here! If you’re interested in learning more, continue reading to discover how to make Pan-Seared Bass and Vegetables in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Make Pan-Seared Bass and Vegetables in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Below is the complete recipe for making Pan-Seared Bass and Vegetables in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
- Bass: Forage along the Dazzle Beach coastline. They’ll appear as blue shells.
- Any Vegetable x2: Some examples include carrots, corn, lettuce, tomato, bell pepper, and mushrooms. You need two vegetables for this recipe.
Once you’ve gathered everything, toss each ingredient into a cooking pot to make your bass and vegetable dish.
Since you have to add a specific fish to this recipe, most vegetable combinations will work without much issue. You can even use the same veggie twice if you’d like, as long as you only have two. The more you add, the higher your risk of making an entirely different recipe! If this is your intention, though, you can try making some of the dishes below:
- Pan-Fried Angler Fish: Anglerfish, Tomato, Zucchini, Potato
- Pan-Seared Tilapia & Vegetables: Tilapia, Any Vegetable x2
- Poached Basil-Butter Sturgeon: White Sturgeon, Basil, Lemon, Butter
- Savory Fish: Lemon, Any Fish
- Fish Creole: Garlic, Rice, Tomato, Any Fish, Any Vegetable
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available to play on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PlayStation platforms through the official website. If you’re interested in learning more about the game, check out How to Make Creamy Garlic Scallops. If you’d rather see the complete list of every cooking recipe in the game, be sure to check out our Disney Dreamlight Valley Cooking Guide.