When you think of puff pastries in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you may think of bell pepper, zucchini or pumpkin fillings. What if I told you there are also spicy ones? If you want to show the world that you love spicy foods, cooking chili pepper puffs is one step toward that. If you’re interested in learning more, continue reading to discover how to make chili pepper puffs in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Make Chili Pepper Puffs in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Below is the complete recipe to make Chili Pepper Puffs in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
- Chili Pepper x1 – Buy from Goofy’s Stall in Sunlit Plateau. While the peppers cost 117 Star Coins, you can also buy seeds for 20 coins. If you grow the plant, you’ll have to wait 45 minutes for it to mature! You’ll get one pepper per seed.
- Eggs x1 – Purchase in the Chez Remy Pantry for 220 Star Coins.
- Cheese x1 – Purchase in the Chez Remy Pantry for 180 Star Coins.
Once you have all three ingredients, use a cooking pot or stove to make the dish.
The more challenging part of this dish is getting your hands on chili peppers. You’ll have to unlock access to Sunlit Plateau through the Plaza for 7,000 Dreamlight. If you don’t have enough Dreamlight, complete your daily duties until you’ve gathered enough! From here, you’ll have to unlock the Sunlit Plateau Goofy Stall and buy some. If you don’t see any right away, you may have to upgrade the stall to gain more slots.
Need help with any other Disney Dreamlight Valley puff pastry recipes? Check out our guides below:
- How to Make Zucchini Puffs
- How to Make Pumpkin Puffs
- How to Make Potato Puffs
- How to Make Onion Puffs
- How to Make Eggplant Puffs
- How to Make Kronk’s Spinach Puffs
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available to play on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PlayStation platforms through the official website.