The new God of War is one massive game, with nine different realms full of battles, puzzles, and places to explore. To complete the game, you will need about 30 hours on average – but even after the main story is finished there is stuff to do in Ragnarok. Let’s find out how to reach Sanctuary Grove in the God of War Ragnarok post-game.
How to Get to Sanctuary Grove in God of War Ragnarok
Sanctuary Grove is a place in Midgard where Odin banished Freya, and to be able to visit it you will need to complete the game first. Once you defeat Odin and finish The Realms at War quest, you will be able to unlock the Sanctuary Grove in God of War Ragnarok following the next steps:
- Go to Sindri’s house in Mystic Gateway.
- Throw your axe to ring a bell on a tree to summon that squirrel guy Ratatoskr, and have a chat with him.
- After talking with Ratatoskr, pick up the Yggdrasil seeds pouch that should be in front of you.
- Use the Mystic Gateway and select Midgard.
- You should be able to spot a new Undiscovered Gateway, which should be the Sanctuary Grove.
- Select it, press X to Confirm, and go through the Gateway to reach Sanctuary Grove.
Aside from strolling around Sanctuary Grove, there are some collectibles to pick up there. Try to locate the Mirkweek flower, which is needed to complete the Nine Realms in Bloom quest – it’s east of Freya’s big turtle Churli.
For more God of War Ragnarok here on Prima Games check out the following – All Guiding Light Locations in God of War Ragnarok, God of War Ragnarok: Update 2.02 Patch Notes, and How to Upgrade the Blades of Chaos in God of War Ragnarok.