For months, there’s been speculation over a particular hand cannon. Its white metal and flamboyant flames made it instantly recognizable. But when it didn’t release with Lightfall, many gave up on it as a fake leak. But now? It’s here. And you can get it for yourself. Here’s how to get the Epochal Integration in Destiny 2.
How to Get the Epochal Integration in Destiny 2
I know I’m not alone when I say I’ve been waiting for Epochal Integration for a long time. This Hand Cannon looks like its mother was a dixie cup and its father was a vintage hot rod with flames painted on the side. And I mean that in the best way possible.
Fortunately, getting hold of this gun is easier than you might think. All you need to do is complete the Lightfall campaign, then complete the recently released quest Parting the Veil. If you’ve got the Lightfall campaign checked off your to-do list, to grab the Parting the Veil quest, you just need to head to Neomuna and speak to Nimbus. They’ll hand you the quest, which is seven parts long.
We even have a guide on how to complete it, which you can check out here: How to Complete Parting the Veil in Destiny 2.
Once you’ve completed the quest, you’ll finally get your hand cannon.
All Perks for Epochal Integration in Destiny 2
When you get Epochal Integration, you’ll find that it’s an Adaptive Frame hand cannon, already master worked, with a set array of perks.
Those perks are:
- Barrel – Smallbore. Dual strength barrel. Increases range, increases stability.
- Magazine – Ricochet Rounds. Rounds ricochet off hard surfaces. Increases stability, slightly increases range.
- Trait 1.
- Keep Away. Increased reload, range, and accuracy when no combatants are in close proximity.
- Stats for All. Hitting three separate targets increases weapon handling, stability, reload, and range for a moderate duration.
- Trait 2.
- Eye of the Storm. This weapon becomes more accurate and boosts handling as your health gets lower.
- Incandescent. Defeating a target spreads scorch to those nearby. More powerful combatants and opposing Guardians cause scorch in a larger radius.
- Origin Trait.
- Harmonic Resonance. Equipping multiple weapons from this set grants this weapon increased reload speed and handling. It also deals increased damage versus Tormentors, Lucent Hive, and Guardians using their Supers.
- Nanotech Tracer Rockets. Landing multiple hits turns your next shot into a homing micro-rocket.
Related: How to Get the Centrifuse Exotic in Destiny 2
Completing Parting the Veil won’t just net you the Epochal Integration. You’ll also get a new Strand Aspect. Check out all the new Strand Aspects that have come to the Season of the Deep here: All New Strand Aspects in Destiny 2 Season of the Deep.