There are 21 Crafting Schematics in the Zombies mode for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. These recipes are necessary to craft better weapons and upgrades, or else players will have to repeatedly scavenge for these items in the game.
How to Get All Crafting Schematics in Modern Warfare 3 Zombies
There are two ways in which to get Crafting Schematics in the Zombies mode. The main method is to find them randomly while playing the game, either as a contract reward or inside one of the various caches in buildings and around the environment. It is entirely luck for most of them, though more difficult zones can produce better results.
The other method is by completing specific missions in the Zombies story mode, but this only applies to six schematics. Players will have to reach until the second to last mission to unlock the final schematic.
Here are all 21 schematics grouped by type and their requirements if possible:
- Uncommon Aether Tool – Complete Act 1 Tier 3 mission Saboteur
- Rare Aether Tool – Complete Act 2 Tier 5 mission Exterminator
- Epic Aether Tool
- Raw Aetherium Crystal
- Refined Aetherium Crystal
- Deadshot Daiquiri Can
- Death Perception Can – Complete Act 3 Tier 1 mission Two Factor Authentication
- Elemental Pop Can
- Jugger-Nog Can
- PHD Flopper Can
- Quick Revive Can – Complete Act 1 Tier 5 mission Chaperone
- Speed Cola Can
- Stamin-Up Can
- Tombstone Soda Can
- Brain Rot Ammo Mod
- Cryo Freeze Ammo Mod – Complete Act 2 Tier 2 mission Safe Cracker
- Dead Wire Ammo Mod
- Napalm Burst Ammo Mod
- Shatter Blast Ammo Mod
For more help with Modern Warfare 3 Zombies, check out our guide on how to get the Tactical Negotiator Blueprint.