The duplication glitch has been a thing in Cyberpunk 2077 from the start, and you can still do it after the release of Update 2.0. With the glitch, you can earn an unlimited amount of Eddies and craft high-tier components. In this guide, we will teach you how to perform the duplication glitch in Cyberpunk 2077 2.0.
How to Duplicate Items in Cyberpunk 2077
Before you do the duplication glitch in Cyberpunk 2077, you need to have more than one Junk Item of the same type in your inventory. You can get the junk items from loot boxes or find them lying around on the streets or in another location.
When you have at least two or more of the same junk item, head to a Drop Point or any Vendor on the map. After that, follow the steps below to perform the duplication glitch:
- Click on the Junk Items filter to display all the junk items.
- Click and hold the Sell Junk button (G on PC).
- Without releasing the Sell Junk button, select the junk item with your mouse. It will open a new window where it will ask you how much you want to sell. Select the value one number less than the total number of the item. For example, if you have three of the same item, only choose two to sell.
- Click on Confirm. It will sell the items and display a new window to sell all the junk in your inventory. Confirm again, and you will have doubled your money.
- Now, buy back all the items from the shop and repeat the process.
You can keep doing this glitch until you reach 99,999 items of the same type. After that, the items will disappear from the shop, and you will have to start over. You can also disassemble the junk items to get components to craft Tier 2 Item Components and so on.
Also, the amount you can earn depends on the amount of cash on the Vendor or the Drop Point. If they don’t have enough money, you will get the error that the Vendor does not have enough money. Make sure you go to a vendor with enough money on them to perform the glitch on a larger scale.
Now that you have tons of money and crafting components in your inventory, why not check out our guide on how to use them to upgrade weapons in Cyberpunk 2077?