Although textual, BitLife offers a real-life experience combined with a few fantasy perks. With a new week comes a new challenge added to the game, and this time around, it’s the Sinderella Challenge. The particular one has a few tasks you need to perform, including becoming a housekeeper. Here’s how to become a housekeeper in BitLife.
How to Get a Job as a Housekeeper in BitLife
BitLife offers a plethora of careers a player can choose from. This particular one doesn’t require an extra set of skills or higher education as a pre-requite. However, it is not that easy to become a housekeeper in BitLife.
There are a few things you must fulfill to become a housekeeper:
- First of all, you will need a female character
- Now, age up until your character is 18 years old
- You also need to finish high school
- Once out of high school and old enough, it is time to go job searching
- Find the job tab under the Jobs menu option on the main BitLife page
- Browse through the available job listings
- Be aware that there are many jobs in BitLife and House Keeper is a tough cookie
- There is a chance the Housekeeper job option won’t spawn for a long time, and you will spend years aging up your characters before it appears
- Refresh the listing by restarting Bitlife until the job opportunity shows up
When the housekeeper notice appears, click on it and start working as a housekeeper. Once you become one, you are a step closer to completing the Bitlife Sinderella Challenge.
For more BitLife content, check out our other guides, including How to Scam a Cop in BitLife and How to Enter the Witness Protection Program in BitLife, or click on the tag below the article.