When small children are asked what they want to be when they grow up, they will mostly say policemen, firefighters, or cowboys; few would say that they really want to be dentists. However, there are individuals who, later in age, take tremendous delight in drilling into the nerves of other people’s teeth! But they do it for your own good – dental health is a prerequisite for complete health and well-being.
So, just like in real life, you can be a dentist in BitLife if the other numerous professions that the life simulator offers do not attract you enough, such as mafia boss, foot model, street hustler, monk, or fashion designer. If you still want to pull people’s teeth and fill canals, if that is really your dream, why not? After all, there is good money to be found there. Read the guide below to find out how to become a BitLife Dentist.
How to Become a Dentist in BitLife
In order to become a Dentist in BitLife, you need to do the following:
- To begin with, your character must be 18 years old.
- Enroll in University and choose a major in Biology or Chemistry.
- Try to keep your Smarts statistics high in order to successfully enroll in the University.
- After you graduate, you should go to Dental School (it is on the same page where you choose business schools or university).
- When you finish Dental School, open the list of full-time jobs and select Dentist.
And that’s it! Now you are a Dentist and your childhood dream has been fulfilled. Time to get that money and fix some smiles.
For more BitLife guides here on Prima Games, check out the following: How to Become a Marriage Counselor in BitLife, How to Complete the Snake in the Grass Challenge in BitLife, and How to Complete the Snake in the Grass Challenge in BitLife.