One of the most significant activities that players have been partaking in when it comes to Pokemon GO is battling the Team Rocket leaders who are causing trouble in the fan-favorite mobile game. One of these Team Rocket leaders is known as Sierra, and players will need to know the counters for her if they wish to have success in defeating Sierra. Fortunately, we have everything you need to know about when it comes to counters for the Team Rocket leader Sierra.
Pokemon GO Sierra Counters
Trainers will find that Sierra always uses an Absol as one of her three Pokemon GO characters. However, there are six possible creatures that the Team Rocket leader can use when it comes to the other two characters on her team. Sierra's second one can be Alakazam, Lapras, or Cacturne. The Team Rocket leader's third character can then be either be Shiftry, Houndoom, or Gallade. As you can see, she has some fearsome characters she can use against you in battle.
However, there are plenty of counters that Pokemon GO Trainers can use to make sure they have every advantage possible when battling this particular Team Rocket leader. There is a wide range of characters you can use when it comes to each of the creatures she can handle. You can find these particular counters for Sierra below:
- Absol - Togekiss, Clefable, Heracross, and Ninetalis (Aloha)
- Alakazam - Darkrai, Hydreigon, Tyranitar, and Metagross
- Lapras - Dialga, Lucario, Melmetal, and Regice
- Cacturne - Melmetal, Aggron, Bulbasaur, and Heatran
- Shiftry - Togekiss, Ho-Oh, Yanmega, and Heatran
- Houndoom - Swampert, Poliwrath, Machamp, and Tyranitar
- Gallade - Heatran, Togekiss, Metagross, and Moltres
Do you want to learn more about Pokemon GO besides the counters to use against the Team Rocket leader Sierra? If so, be sure to check out our dedicated hub for the high-profile title or three of our most recent pieces of coverage below:
- How to Beat Cliff in Pokemon GO - Counters Guide
- Pokemon GO Arlo Counters - Everything You Need to Know
- How to Get Sylveon in Pokemon GO - Everything You Need to Know