The newest update for Genshin Impact is coming around, and the newest additions to the roster will soon be here with Dehya and Mika. Although there’s not a lot of actual new content to dive into in this update, the story is being expanded with some new quests, and many QoL were also implemented too.
Preload for the 3.5 Version is already up, and players will enjoy their freebies, such as the extra Intertwined Fates for completing Archon Quests, immediately following maintenance’s end.
Genshin Impact 3.5 Maintenance Schedule and Compensation
Maintenance starts on February 28, 17:00 (UTC -5), with an estimated duration of five hours. Don’t forget to convert it to your own time zone if you need to. As per usual, players get x300 Primogems as compensation and 60 more for each extra hour (if it takes longer than usual), as well as x300 extra for all of the bug fixes implemented into the patch.
Genshin Impact 3.5 Official Patch Notes
The biggest stars in this update are the newcomers Dehya and Mika. The 5-star girl will be present alongside Cyno in the update’s first half banners. Mika, being a 4-star, will be present in the latter half with Ayaka and Shenhe. Both are scheduled to hit standard banners following this update, so don’t fret if they don’t come now.
Instead of a new area, we only get events such as the return of the Windblume Festival in Mondstadt, this time with Sumeru characters visiting over. We’ll be presented with a new free 4-star weapon while completing the many minigames available.
Story content is another big addition here. Faruzan received her own Hangout Event and Dehya got her Charactar quest, while the main story follows with Caribet, a new entry in Dainsleif quests. Also, players also get a free Intertwined Fate for each completed Archon Quest, including this new one.
Related: All Materials Required for Ascending Dehya in Genshin Impact
They’ll also introduce two new enemies: A Cryo Abyss Herald and a new Black Serpent Knight. The TCG mode is also being updated once more with three new character cards: Sangonomiya Kokomi, Kujou Sara and Eula.
See below for more updates.
Adjustments & Optimizations
- On the Weapon and Artifact enhancement interface, you can now hold and scroll/swipe to select multiple Artifacts and Weapons that you want to consume.
- On the Destroy interface, you can now hold and scroll/swipe to select multiple Artifacts and Weapons that you want to destroy.
- On mobile, when the interaction key in certain gameplay modes is not available, it is now possible to touch the corresponding area to adjust the viewing angle.
- Optimizes operations and interactions on the Weapons and Artifact interface, and fixes some issues:
- In Controller Mode, once Weapons and Artifacts have been enhanced to their maximum level, or when Weapons have been refined to their maximum level, you can now return to the previous page via the “Back” button.
- In Controller Mode, the Weapon/Artifact Attributes on the right side of the Weapon/Artifact Enhancement page can now be toggled up and down with the right joystick.
- In Controller Mode, when opening the comparison window in the Artifact Interface, the same button can be pressed again to close the window.
- Fixes an issue whereby under certain circumstances, the names of a small portion of Artifacts in the Artifact Enhancement menu were abnormally obscured.
- Optimizes the movement effects of the list of Artifacts or Weapons when selecting Artifacts or Weapons in the Character interface.
- Optimizes the sound reverberation effects for certain indoor settings.
- Optimizes the sound performance of certain interfaces.
- Optimizes the Korean, English, and Japanese voice lines of some characters and fixes some voice-over text errors.
- Optimizes the Korean, English, and Japanese voice lines for some quests.
● Genius Invokation TCG
- Adjusts the interface performance for the dice rolling phase of Genius Invokation TCG.
- Optimizes the refresh logic for the number of times the Summons and Team Combat Statuses can be used in Genius Invokation TCG. The number of Usages will take the highest value.
- Example: Suppose that the default initial number of Usages for a Summon is 2, and that Summon is already on the field and its current available Usages is at 4. Before the optimization, if that Summon is created again, the number of its available Usages will be updated to 2. After said optimization, the maximum number of available Usages will be 4.
- Optimizes the visual performance of certain scenes.
- Optimizes the source description of the Traveler’s Constellation activation material.
- Adds a path on the map to a cave entrance in the Qusayr Al-Inkhida’ area of the Desert of Hadramaveth (only adds an icon on the map, the terrain remains unchanged.)
- It is no longer possible to use the “Treasure Compass” gadget in the Eternal Oasis.
- Adjusts the display order of the achievement “The Dirge of Bilqis” in the “Sumeru: The Gilded Desert – Series II” achievement category.
- Adjusts the name of the namecard from “Achievement: Sandstorm” to “Sumeru: Sandstorm.”
- Adjusts the category names of some items.
- Adjusts the category of some enemy drops to “Character and Weapon Enhancement Material.”
- Adjusts “Talent Level-Up Material” to “Character Talent Material.”
- After defeating bosses, the names of some Character Ascension Materials obtained by using Resin are adjusted from “Character Level-Up Material” to “Character Ascension Material.”
- Adjusts the “Gadgets” obtained through the Crafting Bench to “Consumables.”