One of the trickier Week 4 challenges in Fortnite Season 6 tasks players with getting a score of three or more at different Fortnite Shooting Galleries throughout the map. Much like the Clay Pigeons challenge last season, this Fortnite challenge involves shooting targets at designated Shooting Gallery locations. In this guide, we’ll explain precisely where you need to go in Fortnite to find all the Shooting Galleries to complete this challenge for Season 6.
It’s worth noting that this challenge is one of the premium Battle Pass challenges, which means players must own the Season 6 Battle Pass in order to complete the challenge and earn Battle Stars.
Fortnite Shooting Galleries
There is a weighted platform on the ground at each location that players must stand on in order to activate the bullseye targets. Since this challenge involves shooting, make sure to obtain a weapon with some ammo first before heading to each of these Shooting Galleries.
There are at least seven Shooting Galleries scattered throughout the map in Fortnite Battle Royale. Players must get a score of 3 or more on the scoreboard at five of these locations to complete the challenge. We’ve circled the location of each Shooting Gallery on the map image below. Here’s where to find all the Shooting Galleries in Fortnite:
- One Shooting Gallery is just outside the Viking Village on the east side of the mountain.
- You’ll find another Shooting Gallery in the valley to the north of Pleasant Park.
- Look for a Shooting Gallery in the open grass northwest of Dusty Divot by the diner.
- There is a Shooting Gallery location just east of Risky Reels.
- Look for a Shooting Gallery near a campsite on the east side of Wailing Woods.
- In the desert, there’s a Shooting Gallery atop one of the hills south of Retail Row.
- There’s one more Shooting Gallery on top the smaller hill west of Fatal Fields.
If you’re looking to complete another one of the premium Week 4 challenges for Fortnite Season 6, you’ll need to know where to go to dance on top of a clock tower, pink tree, and porcelain throne in Fortnite. Check out our other Fortnite guides for more challenges and tips.