Ingrid is class, sass, and a whole lot of... innate talent. She's one of the most hardworking students in the Blue Lions, and whether you're wanting to get close to her or you're wanting to do a little bit more than that, you can't go amiss with a tea party. Each character in Fire Emblem: Three Houses has certain preferences when it comes to the art of partaking in tea, and it takes more than guessing at a couple of dialogue options to be successful. Our Fire Emblem Three Houses Ingrid tea party guide will make sure that you're not lost for words in front of one of Dimitri's closest friends.
Fire Emblem Three Houses Ingrid Tea Party Guide
If you need a hand brushing up on the basics regarding how tea parties work, you should give our Fire Emblem Three Houses tea party guide a read: it's got a list of all the teas, including each student's preferred brew, and some general tips on how to nail down conversation. This guide is only about making sure that you treat Ingrid right, so it'll cover off her favorite blend, what she likes to talk about, and what you should do when you succeed on the tea date and receive some bonus conversations.
Tea Party Flavor
We would recommend using either Mint Leaves to brew a cup for Ingrid, or Chamomile. Both are sharp yet refined flavors.
Tea Party Conversation Topics
We've got a full list of the different topics that will net you a favorable response from Ingrid:
- A dinner invitation..."
- "A word of advice..."
- "Classes you might enjoy..."
- "Equipment upkeep..."
- "Favorite sweets..."
- "Food for life..."
- "I'm counting on you..."
- "Monastery security..."
- "Past laughs..."
- "Potential training partners..."
- "Shareable snacks..."
- "Tell me about yourself..."
- "The ideal professor..."
- "The view from the bridge..."
- "Working together..."
- "Your ambitions..."
- "A new gambit..."
- "Books you've read recently..."
- "Cooking mishaps..."
- "Evaluating allies..."
- "First crushes..."
- "Food in the dining hall..."
- "Mighty weapons..."
- "Our first meeting..."
- "Perfect recipes..."
- "Reliable allies..."
- "Someone you look up to..."
- "Thanks for everything..."
- "The last battle..."
- "Things you find romantic..."
- "You seem well..."
- "A strong battalion..."
- "Dreamy knights..."
- "Exploring the monastery..."
- "Fodlan's future..."
- "Gifts you'd like to receive..."
- "Monastery rules..."
- "Overcoming weaknesses..."
- "Plans for the future..."
- "School days..."
- "Strange fish in the pond..."
- "The existence of Crests..."
- "The library's collection..."
- "Working hours for guards..."
- "You're doing great work..."
Bonus Conversation Prompts
If you've followed our advice so far in this Fire Emblem Three Houses Ingrid tea party guide, then it's 10s across the board on the conversation front with her. This means that you'll have unlocked bonus conversation time, and that your support-rank increase with Ingrid if you successfully complete this will be higher than usual. Here's some things that Ingrid might say in this extra round, along with our suggested responses.
- "I'm already thinking of my next meal..." -- Blush
- "As a child, my father and brother used to yell at me for spending so much time with my horse." -- Admonish or Laugh
- "It's warm around the monastery and the soil is rich... Honestly, I'm envious." -- Praise or Chat
- "Being here calms my nerves... Oh! But I'll leave if I'm in your way." -- Disagree or Blush
- "I wonder what your favorite food is. Meat? Veggies? Fish, perhaps? Oh, or maybe sweets..." -- Laugh or Chat
- "When I'm here, I feel like I can forget about fighting, even if just for a moment." -- Laugh or Praise
- "When did you start sword training? I was five when I began..." -- Chat
- "Would you like to have a meal with me? Though... it wasn't long ago that I ate." -- Admonish or Laugh
- "Speaking with you helps me realize that I can't hesitate in life!" -- Blush or Disagree
If you've not deviated in the slightest from our Emblem Three Houses Ingrid tea party guide, then you're guaranteed a perfect teatime experience with this sweet-toothed knight. Ingrid is a valuable friend and a great potential romance option; you taking the time to treat her right is definitely something that this queen deserves. If your tastes lean more towards opera singers than sword savants, then our Fire Emblem Three Houses Dorothea tea party guide might be more up your alley.