The Ashen Wolves roster in Fire Emblem: Three Houses is pretty stacked, and we're not just talking about the new classes that they represent. With this latest DLC wave comes a new handful of waifus and husbandos, and if you're someone who likes a bit of a challenge and to walk on the wild side then why not check out our Fire Emblem Three Houses Hapi tea party guide to make this dark sorceress your own?
Fire Emblem Three Houses Hapi Tea Party Guide
Hapi has an excellent command of lethal magics, though some may see her as the other side of the coin to Constance von Nuvelle. She's loyal, capable, but she's quick to lash out so you're going to want to make sure that you watch your step if you want her as your dance partner.
Now, navigating tea time with Hapi can be a bit of a minefield. If you haven't quite unlocked this monastery activity yet, we have a Tea for Two guide here which will help you access tea parties and their benefits. Once you've checked that out, read on to figure out how to set the scene between you and this maroon-maned beauty.
Fire Emblem Three Houses Hapi Tea Party Guide - Tea Flavor
You definitely don't want to fall at the first hurdle when it comes to Hapi. She can be abrasive at the best of times, so unless you want a stern tongue-lashing (well, maybe you might), you will want to serve up either a Cinnamon Blend, a Dagda Fruit Blend, or a Four Spice Blend at tea time.
Fire Emblem Three Houses Hapi Tea Party Guide - Conversation Topics
You've picked the right tea, you've set the mood with some biscuits, and now you've got to actually make sure that you don't come across like a blathering idiot. Hapi is used to people putting distance between themselves and her because of her curse, so you're going to want to tread lightly with any one of the topics below to get her to open up.
- "A dinner invitation..."
- "A place you'd like to visit..."
- "Close calls..."
- "Cooking mishaps..."
- "Exploring the monastery..."
- "Favorite sweets..."
- "Food in the dining hall..."
- "Gardening mishaps..."
- "Gifts you'd like to receive..."
- "Guessing someone's age..."
- "Heart-racing memories..."
- "Hopes for your future..."
- "Likable allies..."
- "Our first meeting..."
- "Past laughs..."
- "Plans for the future..."
- "Shareable snacks..."
- "Tell me about yourself..."
- "Thanks for everything..."
- "Working hours for guards..."
- "You seem different..."
- "You seem well..."
Fire Emblem Three Houses Hapi Tea Party Guide - Bonus Conversation Prompts
Assuming that you've managed to stay on Hapi's good side by talking the talk and walking the walk, then you'll be given the chance to take things to the next level by diving into topics that are a little more personal. In this bonus section, use one of our recommended responses below to keep the tea and the chat flowing for maximum approval points.
- "You're in no hurry to wrap this up. Don't you have some actual, y'know... work to do?" - Laugh, Disagree or Sip Tea
- "Everyone knows about my curse, so I've got no shortage of alone time." - Disagree or Sigh
- "I'm feeling a bit sleepy... Oh, not that you're boring or anything." - Sigh or Chat
- "Sometimes I have regrets about my choices but... right now, I'm just grateful to be here." - Nod, Commend or Praise
- "I haven't seen my parents for more than a decade. I can't remember what they look like..." - Admonish, Chat or Praise
- "Right now I feel so... free. It's nice." - Nod or Chat
- "This might sound sappy but... I care about you." - Nod, Admonish or Blush
- "Did you know people can sign simply because they're happy? Not much risk of me doing that." - Nod or Chat
Now that you've got our Fire Emblem Three Houses Hapi tea party guide in hand, ensuring that you ensorcell the sorceress should be a piece of cake. Well, we hope there'll be tons of cake anyway - it appears from her beverage choice that she's got a bit of a sweet tooth, so we reckon she's a bit of a sweetheart too. Need help with anything else while you gallivant around Garreg Mach? Check out these other tips and tricks that we've put together: