The Ashen Wolves cut a striking figure in the latest Fire Emblem: Three Houses DLC, and if living in a sewer is what it takes to become the literal embodiment of medieval-fantasy chic then maybe that's a sacrifice that we're willing to make. None wear the shadows quite so well as Constance von Nuvelle, so if you're looking to pick her brain or to slip into something else, our Fire Emblem Three Houses Constance tea party guide should get you at least halfway there.
Fire Emblem Three Houses Constance Tea Party Guide
Constance von Nuvelle has a passion for magic that could potentially rival those of Lindhardt and other acclaimed Crest scholars in Fire Emblem: Three Houses. However, you won't find her holed up in a dusty old library. She's both beautiful and deadly, with a smile hiding a veritable whirling dervish of death on the battlefield.
If you want to get to know her better, then a tea party is really the perfect event. Not sure how to unlock this Garreg Mach activity? We've got a guide on how to complete the requisite quest which we've relinked for your convenience here. Once you've brushed up on that, keep reading on to find out how she likes her sweet treats.
Fire Emblem: Three Houses Constance Tea Party Guide - Tea Flavor
The first thing that you're going to want to get right is the type of tea to actually serve Constance. She's no stranger to the high life, so don't just pick any old weed off the ground and pray that it's palatable. She's got a bit of a taste for Bergamot, Rose Petal tea, Sweet Apple tea, and the Albinean Berry Blend in a pinch.
Fire Emblem: Three Houses Constance Tea Party Guide - Conversation Topics
Now that you've gotten a neat pour on and the tea is just cool enough to drink, you're going to want to turn your attention to talking. Constance is an accomplished conversationalist, so you're going to have to make sure that you stay interesting by picking the right topics to discuss. You can't go wrong with any of our recommendations below.
- "A dinner invitation..."
- "A new gambit..."
- "Books you've read recently..."
- "Capable comrades..."
- "Classes you might enjoy..."
- "Close calls..."
- "Equipment upkeep..."
- "Exploring the monastery..."
- "Favorite sweets..."
- "First crushes..."
- "Fodlan's future..."
- "Food in the dining hall..."
- "Gifts you'd like to receive..."
- "Hopes for your future..."
- "I heard some gossip..."
- "Magical innovations..."
- "Magical innovations..."
- "Our first meeting..."
- "Overcoming weaknesses..."
- "Relaxing at the sauna..."
- "Reliable allies..."
- "Shareable snacks..."
- "Thanks for everything..."
- "The existence of Crests..."
- "The last battle..."
- "The library's collection..."
- "The opera..."
- "The view from the bridge..."
- "Things you find romantic..."
- "Working together..."
Fire Emblem: Three Houses Constance Tea Party Guide - Bonus Conversation Prompts
Assuming that you haven't put your foot in your mouth when it comes to civilized conversation with Constance, then you'll be given the chance to have a slightly more intimate chat in the form of bonus conversation prompts. When faced with any of the below at the conclusion of your regular banter, pick one of our suggested responses to make sure that you don't fail any vibe checks.
- "Should you decide to lend your aid to the restoration of House Nuvelle, seek me at any hour." - Nod, Sip Tea or Praise
- "Tea parties such as this were once so... commonplace for me. And they will be again!" - Laugh or Praise
- "Moments like these make me wistful for the time I spent and the people I knew underground." - Sigh or Chat
- "I was born and raised on the western edge of Adrestia. My home was a beautiful port town." - Nod or Sigh
- "I haven't anything in the way of funds, so my comeback must be earned through some grand achievement." - Nod, Commend or Praise
- "Ever since that fateful day when the Dagdan army took House Nuvelle's territory, I've been on my own." - Disagree, Sigh or Praise
- "You wish to know the secret of House Nuvelle? That's not something I divulge to just anybody." - Disagree, Sigh or Chat
- "Your noble cause and my own grand dreams both ought to be held tight. May nothing stand in our way!" - Laugh, Chat or Sip Tea
- "The field of magic is brimming with mysteries, and I shall be the one to unravel them!" - Nod or Praise
- "House Nuvelle is a noble house which exists mainly on paper. I harbor little hope that it may someday be rebuilt." - Disagree, Sigh or Chat
- "People often remark that I lack any opinions of my own. What do you think about that?" - Disagree, Chat or Sip Tea
- "The notion that I might be the only thing holding me back occurs to me regularly." - Disagree, Admonish or Chat
- "My house was too accustomed to peace to be prepared for a war. Small wonder that they were eradicated." - Disagree, Chat or Praise
- "How cruel that House Nuvelle, with its long and storied history, should have no heirs left save but me." - Sigh or Praise
If you managed to not make a total fool out of yourself when face to face with this gorgeous noblewoman, then congratulations! It looks like you've followed our suggestions and might be able to clinch yourself a repeat audience. Our Fire Emblem Three Houses Constance tea party guide should serve you well whenever you want to whip out a couple of cakes and try your hand at courting this dame. Need a hand with anything else in the game? Check out these other tips and tricks that we've put together: