As you progress through FFXIV, you’ll no doubt run into random materials and resources that might seem meaningless initially. Of course, everything has a purpose, and as you get deeper into crafting and the endgame content, these materials will begin to be worth something. You might need to craft some good gear if you’re looking to gear up for the current 6.2 content. Here’s how to get Moonlight Aethersand in FFXIV.
FFXIV: How to Get Moonlight Aethersand
Moonlight Aethersand on its own isn’t worth much, but it’s a key ingredient in crafting special tincture that you’ll need to craft some of the highest gear in the game. With this you’ll be able to make Grade 5-7 Tinctures and Alkahest. Below is where you can trade in 100 Purple Gatherer Scrips to obtain Moonlight Aethersand.
- Scrip Exchange: Ul’dah – Steps of Thal (X: 14.2 Y: 10.8)
- Scrip Exchange: Old Gridania (X: 14.1 Y: 9.1)
- Scrip Exchange: Limsa Lominsa Lower Decks (X: 6.0 Y: 11.9)
- Scrip Exchange: Limsa Lominsa Lower Decks (X: 3.0 Y: 12.5)
- Scrip Exchange: Idyllshire (X: 5.7 Y: 7.0)
- Scrip Exchange: Mor Dhona (X: 22.4 Y: 6.7)
- Scrip Exchange: Rhalgr’s Reach (X: 9.9 Y: 12.5)
- Sanana: The Ruby Sea (X: 28.3 Y: 15.3)
- Scrip Exchange: Eulmore (X: 11.5 Y: 10.7)
- Scrip Exchange: The Crystarium (X: 9.8 Y: 8.5)
- Anna: The Firmament (X: 14.2 Y: 12.6)
- Diana: The Firmament (X: 9.8 Y: 8.4)
- Scrip Exchange: Old Sharlayan (X: 4.9 Y: 9.3)
- Scrip Exchange: Radz-at-Han (X: 11.5 Y: 9.5)
Go to any of these locations with 100 Purple Gatherer Scrips, which are obtained by completing Custom Deliveries or Collectible missions as a gatherer class. This is the easiest way to obtain Moonlight Aethersand for crafting whatever you need.