Forspoken is officially available for everyone to play on PlayStation or PC, and that means there are plenty of new trophies for players to earn as they progress through the game. Those who really like the game will likely go for the Platinum trophy in their run, which means they’ll need a full list of challenges to complete.
Before you go any further into this guide, take into account that some of these trophy descriptions will have spoilers for the main story. Nearly every game has challenges tied to the main plot points in the story, along with the side objectives. If you don’t mind or you’ve finished the game, then feel free to read the full list.
Forspoken – The Full List of Trophies
In total, there are 54 trophies for players to unlock in Forspoken. Bronze accounts for 44 of them, 7 are silver, 2 are gold, and there is a final platinum. The average game has about 50 trophies, so the extra four make Forspoken just a little heftier in comparison. The full list can be found below.
Forspoken Bronze Trophy List
- Attachments – Acquire a mysterious golden bracelet.
- Stuck – Journey through a beautiful yet deadly other world.
- The Interloper – Swear vengeance on a deadly foe.
- What Must Be Done – Survive a nightmarish ordeal.
- Might and Main – Emerge victorious from a showdown in a great fortress.
- Damned If You Do... – Taste the sweetness of peace and the bitterness of disaster.
- The Hue of Blue – Submit yourself to otherworldly justice.
- The Truth Will Out – Emerge victorious from a trial to end all trials.
- Breaking Point – Learn a hard truth, and accept a harder one.
- None the Wiser – Emerge victorious from a conflict in a twisted reality.
- Forspoken – Hold the fate of a world in your hands.
- Rebirth – See to the needs of the people of Cipal.
- Promises – Make a promise to someone very special.
- Moves – Earn the praise of the mighty Pilo with your dancing.
- Remembrance – Say a complete set of remembrances to the departed.
- A Roaring Trade – Trade poppets for all available items.
- Outdoorsperson – Set up camp.
- Pilgrimage: Initiate – Visit your first monument.
- Pilgrimage: Novice – Visit twenty monuments.
- Explorer: Seeker – Visit ten points of interest.
- Explorer: Pathfinder – Visit fifty points of interest.
- Unlocked Potential – Spend mana to learn a spell for the first time.
- Realized Potential – Learn all the spells that can possibly be learned.
- Call of the Fount: Baptized – Acquire magical powers for the first at a Fount of Blessing.
- Tinkerer – Craft an item for the first time.
- Craftsperson – Craft a healing item and two of Frey’s original pieces of equipment.
- Hop, Step, Jump – Perform five Shimmies in a row.
- Hell of a Run – Perform magic parkour for twenty seconds continuously
- Endless Runner – Travel a total of 100 km using magic parkour.
- I Can Fly! – Use Float to stay airborne for ten seconds.
- Leapfrogger – Jump over enemies a total of ten times.
- Tit for Tat – Perform ten precision counters.
- No Mercy – Perform thirty Killer Blows.
- Knock ‘Em Dead – Finish three or more enemies with a single blast of surge magic.
- Help Me Out Here – Use the Disperse spell three times in a single battle.
- Wildfire – Defeat an enemy bound by the Tangled status effect with Sila’s magic.
- Shocker – Electrocute three enemies at once.
- From Every Angle – Use all four types of Tanta magic in a single battle.
- Through the Eyes of Another: Empath – Complete your first flashback challenge at a Monument to Wisdom.
- Through the Eyes of Another: Seer – Complete flashback challenges at ten Monuments to Wisdom.
- Cat Person – Befriend all the Tantas’ familiars.
- Happy Snapper – Show pictures taken at all the photo spots to the children.
- Above and Beyond – Upgrade all your spells.
- Barely There – Hide for ten whole seconds – so long that people forget you were there.
Related: Forspoken Review | Fish Out of Water
Forspoken Silver Trophy List
- Pilgrimage: Adept – Visit fifty monuments.
- Explorer: Trailblazer – Visit one hundred points of interest.
- Awakening – Lay Waste to a great evil for the sake of humankind.
- Call of the Fount: Beatified – Acquire the magical blessings available from all the Founts of Blessing.
- Paragon – Learn every spell.
- Kit and Caboodle – Acquire every piece of equipment (except those only obtainable via sub-quests).
- Through the Eyes of Another: Visionary – Complete all the flashback challenges at the Monuments to Wisdom.
Forspoken Gold and Platinum Trophy List
- Abominizer – Defeat all four Abominations.
- Archivist – Unlock 80% of the Archive.
- Forspoken – Earn every single trophy.
Completing a good chunk of the game will take many players around 20 hours to get through. Just the main story is around 10 hours if you skip across all the main beats. To earn every single trophy for the platinum in Forspoken, will likely take around 30 hours, give or take. In the grand scheme of PlayStation or PC games, that’s not so bad.
For more information on Forspoken, check out our other guides here at Prima Games.