Making Music is Stitch’s level 10 friendship quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley. After a long, arduous adventure of crash landing in the village, trying to get along with fellow villagers and finding a new hobby, Stitch finally finds joy in starting a band! It’s now up to you to help him realize this newfound dream by finding some band members and putting on a small concert for everyone. If you’re interested in learning more, continue reading to find a comprehensive guide for the Making Music quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Disney Dreamlight Valley Making Music Quest Guide
Below are the steps to completing the Making Music quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
- Find Villagers who play the perfect instruments to accompany Stitch.
- Ask Scrooge McDuck for some musical equipment.
- Gather the materials for the Photo Backdrop: Hardwood, Glass, Fabric and Tinkering Parts
- Craft the Photo Backdrop.
- Make sure you have the Photo Backdrop in your inventory.
- Bring the Photo Backdrop to Scrooge McDuck.
- Talk to Stitch.
- Bring Stitch to the Dream Castle.
- Go to the third floor of the Castle, where Scrooge McDuck has set up the Photo Backdrop.
- Take 3 pictures of Stitch against the Photo Backdrop.
- Your photos look great! Now for the sound equipment. Talk to Scrooge McDuck.
- Wait until tomorrow to talk to Stitch.
- Talk to Stitch.
- Talk to Scrooge McDuck.
- Place the Sound Equipment on Dazzle Beach.
- Attend the party with the Sound Equipment.
- Talk to Stitch.
Before you can start this quest, there are a few requirements you’ll have to meet. This is the final mission of Stitch’s friendship questline, so you’ll have to reach at least level ten friendship and complete the prerequisite quest, Stitch’s Hobby. Upon finishing this preliminary quest, you’ll have to wait 24 hours before you can begin this last mission. With that out of the way, you can start making some music with Stitch.
Stitch Starts a Band
To start the quest, talk to Stitch about his musical adventures. He decides he wants to make a band, prompting you to find some villagers who would make decent members. While you have five options, you’ll want to speak to Prince Eric and Kristoff. The former plays the flute, while the latter plays the lute! After brief discussions with both, they’ll agree to join Stitch’s band, allowing you to talk to Scrooge McDuck about getting some musical equipment.
Crafting the Photo Backdrop
Upon speaking to Scrooge, he’ll tell you he needs various crafting materials to make a photo backdrop:
- Hardwood x20 – Find on the ground in the Forest of Valor, Glade of Trust, Frosted Heights and Sunlit Plateau.
- Glass x10 – Craft using sand and coal at a crafting station. You’ll need 50 sand and ten coal to create all ten glass.
- Fabric x10 – Craft using cotton at a crafting station. You’ll need 50 cotton to make all the fabric.
- Tinkering Parts x9 – Craft using iron ingots at a crafting station. You need six iron ingots to make all nine tinkering parts.
After collecting each resource, head back into the crafting station to make the photo backdrop. With this item on hand, return to Scrooge. He’ll set up the photo shoot in Dream Castle, which you’ll have to visit alongside Stitch. Talk to Stitch and head to the third floor of Dream Castle!
Taking Photos of Stitch
In Dream Castle, you’ll find a photo shoot area where Stitch will pose for pictures. Using your ingame phone, take three pictures of him to progress through the quest. You’ll have to speak to Scrooge about sound equipment, but he’ll inform you that he needs time to get the necessary items. More specifically, you’ll have to wait 24 hours before resuming the mission. You’ll know you can progress further when you gain a new objective to talk to Stitch.
When the timer is up, speak to Stitch and Scrooge McDuck to get the sound equipment. Place it anywhere in Dazzle Beach through your furniture menu to watch the concert happen!
Watching the Concert
After placing the sound equipment on Dazzle Beach, Stitch, Eric and Kristoff will start their performance. A brief cutscene will ensue, allowing you to take some photos of the occasion! Have a conversation with Stitch after to mark the end of the Making Music quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available to play on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PlayStation platforms through the official website. If you’re interested in learning more about the game, check out How to Make Sweet Slush and Where to Find Aquamarine in Disney Dreamlight Valley.