Since Diablo 4’s Season of Blood update, follow-up updates have been released to address various bugs, gameplay changes, and general stability improvements. Let’s look at the complete list of Diablo 4’s 1.2.0a and 1.2.0b update patch notes.
Diablo 4 Update 1.2.0a – Full Patch Notes Listed
Diablo 4’s October 18 update had one major fix alongside small stability improvements. Below are the Diablo 4 1.2.0a patch notes released on October 18, 2023.
- Fixed an issue with cross-platform play that prevented players on PC and console from playing together.
- Various Improvements to stability.
While there may be only one fix in this list, it is one that
Diablo 4 Update 1.2.0b – Full Patch Notes Listed
Diablo 4’s October 20 update is slightly larger, featuring three major fixes and stability improvements. While small compared to the Season of Blood’s first update, it addresses concerns with player IDs, Blizzcon items, and Battle Pass rewards.
Below are the Diablo 4 1.2.0b patch notes released on October 20, 2023.
- Fixed an issue where bonus items from the Blizzcon Collection were granted early and displayed placeholder content
- Fixed an issue where the Season of Blood Battle Pass only rewarded a total of 666 Platinum instead of the intended 700 Platinum.
- Fixed an issue where the Real ID name of players was displayed locally in the Clan menu by default.
- Various stability improvements.
That’s it for the two patch notes lists released on October 18 and October 20, 2023. Be sure to check out the original update announcement for more details!
Diablo 4 is available on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S. To learn more about the game, check out how to find Grigoire the Galvanic Saint in Diablo 4, or click the Diablo IV tag below to explore our entire content collection.