You've probably already checked out our guide on the Destiny 2: Shadowkeep charity Ghost that you can get from participating in Bungie's Game2Give event, but hey, there's more. Yeah, the Exotic Ghost isn't the only cool perk that you can receive if you're in the giving mood. Here's our list of rewards corresponding to the Destiny 2 charity event that's currently running.
Destiny 2 Charity Event - Game2Give Rewards and More
So, you want to give back. That's always a great way to celebrate the holiday season, and us here on the Prima team wholeheartedly support you. Now, if you're choosing to be giving to the Game2Give initiative that Bungie is supporting, you've got between October 24 and November 10 to get involved. During this time, you can make donations of varying amounts, and each tier of donations will get you something different. However, none of the item incentives for donating will be sent out to players' Post Master until October 29.
We've listed the different tiers of donations below:
- Donations of $10 - this will unlock the New Mist Blossoms Emblem
- Donations of $50 - this will unlock the Gilded Shell Ghost as well as the New Mist Blossoms Emblem
- Donations of $100 - this will unlock the Gilded Shell Ghost, the New Mist Blossoms Emblem, and put you in a pool of select players who can win an item from the Bungie Prize Pool
For those who are wondering what this mysterious Bungie Prize Pool is, it's actually a mixed bag of limited edition items (there's a couple of each in this pool, don't worry). We've listed them for you along with their corresponding retail values where available because by god, some of these things are mint:
- 3A Destiny Titan Figure - $190
- 3A Destiny Warlock Figure - $190
- Music of Destiny Volume 1 Vinyl Record Set - $99
- Calimacil Destiny Iron Battle Axe Foam Replica - $225
- Destiny Collector's Chess Set - $80
- Destiny 5th Anniversary Stationery Set
- Destiny Grimoire Anthology, Volume II - $25
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Collector's Edition - $90
Now that you've got our guide to the rewards that you can earn from the Destiny 2 charity event, hopefully you're a little more incentivized to turn out your pockets and dig around for spare change to support this good cause. Need a hand with anything else? Check out our tips on how to finish the Weapon of Hope questline to get the Lumina hand cannon.