Dead by Daylight is preparing us for the Halloween season with a new patch set to fix a variety of bugs and issues. Let’s find out what is waiting for us when we boot up this experience once again to enter the Haunted by Daylight season.
Dead by Daylight 7.3.2 – All Patch Notes Listed
Below, you’ll find all of the changes coming to Dead by Daylight with the 7.3.2. patch. This patch will be available on October 26, 2023, at 11:00 AM ET.
Killer – The Skull Merchant
- Reworked Low Power Mode Add-on:
- Now decreases Drone Rotation speed by 100%, effectively stopping rotation.
- No longer decreases Power cooldown by 25%.
The maximum number of pallets spawned in the Shattered Square Map has been increased to 18 to prevent large areas of the map from spawning with no pallets. The quality of the loops were also updated to reduce their safety. We hope this adds better gameplay for both roles.
Note: The map is not guaranteed to generate with this many pallets and will instead prematurely stop spawning pallets if the minimum pallet requirement has been reached and there are no more valid positions far enough from other pallets.
- Memory fragment shards that have been collected or have despawned no longer produce SFX.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Huntress reload animation to cause motion sickness when paired with the Iron Maiden perk.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Xenomorph pick-up animation from a Locker to jitter in a specific Locker inside the Main Building.
- Fixed an issue that caused the heads of all female Survivors to clip through the Hook during the struggle phase.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Legion’s upper body to be contorted while the camera snaps back into position after performing Memento Mori.
- Fixed an issue that allowed The Cannibal’s camera to clip through Lockers when performing a basic attack on them.
- Fixed an issue that caused survivors to experience clipping with the artist when picking up and putting down survivors.
- The Demogorgon’s Portals’ auras now properly appear after having performed a Mori.
- Fixed a potentially broken Killer spawn point on Nostromo Wreckage.
- Fixed a killer blocking collision on MacMillan Estate Realm.
- Fixed an issue on Suffocation Pit where the Nightmare could not place his Dream Snares.
- Fixed a killer blocking collision issue on the Temple of Purgation.
- Fixed an issue where branches of trees could clip through the main building in Eyrie of Crows.
- Fixed an issue where the Tonic Fumes of the clown could go through ceiling in buildings of the MacMillan Estate Realm.
- Fixed an issue on Raccoon City Police Station where The Nemesis’ tentacles could go through walls.
- Fixed an issue in Coldwind Farm where items could be hidden in the ground near the corn rows.
- Fixed an issue on Disturbed Ward where survivors could heal each other through walls.
- Updated the layout of the combine harvester where small killers could not interact with survivors that are standing on one side.
- Fixed an issue where players could land on top of pews in the Father Campbell’s Chapel.
- Fixed an issue in Eyrie of Crows where survivors healing each other can end up stuck in roots.
Event – Haunted By Daylight
- Lighting now properly resets when entering the Void during The Dredge’s Nightfall or while in The Nightmare’s Dreamworld.
Killer – The Skull Merchant
- Claw traps are properly destroyed when a survivor disconnects without being replaced by a bot in a Custom Game.
- The Map now properly tracks the Skull Merchant’s’ drones when equipped with Red Twine Add-On.
- Fixed an issue that could disconnect players mid-trial.
Personally, I’m beyond excited to see the addition of more pallets to Shattered Square, since the rework removed a fair number of them. It’ll be interesting to see if I’m able to survive and use check spots like a pro, or if I’ll still find myself falling victim to the Killer’s traps as often as normal. While my skills may be a little rusty, the Haunted by Daylight event is getting me back into the game more often than ever.
Prepare yourself for your next Dead by Daylight session by checking out our section below. You’ll find plenty of information about how to fine-tune your terror radius and prepare yourself to escape every trail by the skin of your teeth. It’s a terrifying game, but one that makes you appreciate a good team and plenty of pallets.